1. I should also say I have been collecting a long time, over 30 years, cassettes, VCD, CDR, DVD, 8 Track,.... you name it.. wireless guys are a breed of their own... shit gets shared or not... why taunt, tease ? Your ego gets the best of you.

Especially at XMAS ? Release something then in full, put it out, stop sitting on it
  2. Originally posted by _Bishop_:I should also say I have been collecting a long time, over 30 years, cassettes, VCD, CDR, DVD, 8 Track,.... you name it.. wireless guys are a breed of their own... shit gets shared or not... why taunt, tease ? Your ego gets the best of you.

Especially at XMAS ? Release something then in full, put it out, stop sitting on it
    I totally second this!
  3. thanks to both (And all tapers) does it always have to end with a fight...

Rejoice ... Jesus has come its XMas And lets keep it this Way
  4. exactly.... even the thieves steal from themselves... sad...

do or don't ....Yoda said there is no try
  5. I could share 6TB right now... for what ? Will you listen to it ?
  6. Oh. found out today my mom has less than 6 month to live.... XMAS time, case of Stella.... what a joke sitting on your wireless stuff and teasing with individual mp3 tracks... who fucking cares... I will have a drink for you and shit on you at the same time
  7. Sooo, Peace On Earth.
    That's a nice title there. Peace. On. Earth. Words to be inspired by... eh?
    PS: I'm sorry to hear that bishop. If there's anything we can do let us know
  8. Damn they're all crawling out of the woodwork from over at u2torrents!
  9. Thanks
  10. thank you very much have a very merry xmas
  11. Thanks, tapers!
  12. Pour a drink, relax and put on some great U2 concert you have and enjoy my friends. Happy Holidays and thanks for the tunes all!