1. lol as if the recording was his to expose....what is comedy is that you came here to support hoserama, I wonder what did he give you for you to twist things? Oh right, he helped you with your muiticamera...that is very well explained. You're doing a good job lol
  2. guys, this is not u2t.. just keep it fun here.
  3. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    lol as if the recording was his to expose....what is comedy is that you came here to support hoserama, I wonder what did he give you for you to twist things? Oh right, he helped you with your muiticamera...that is very well explained. You're doing a good job lol
    You're right. It's not my recording. I wouldn't dare take credit for somebody else's recording.

The real taper is Gambler. A really awesome guy who has graciously let me stay at his house several times, tag-teamed with shows before, and would have come to the Brazil 2017 shows with me if not for an emergency surgery. So I'm just not real fond when somebody else tries to co-opt one of his recordings over a silly gimmick that has gone too far.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    You're right. It's not my recording. I wouldn't dare take credit for somebody else's recording.

The real taper is Gambler. A really awesome guy who has graciously let me stay at his house several times, tag-teamed with shows before, and would have come to the Brazil 2017 shows with me if not for an emergency surgery. So I'm just not real fond when somebody else tries to co-opt one of his recordings over a silly gimmick that has gone too far.
    I know I'm right and I also can admit when I'm wrong too. I feel sorry for you that you thought other people can't get the same recording. Frank (whether you believe in him or not) has the right right to share what he has taped and has gotten from other trades if there were no restrictions attach to it of course. I fully support people that can share recordings. I also have a version of this recording (different) as I said before and I didn't upload it because I respect the taper's wishes. The only problem here is the fact that you don't believe Frank is a different person and I can't / will not help you with that after your disrespectful comments. Plain and simple.
  5. Originally posted by _Bishop_:I apologize to the staff and members here, please disregard my previous comments, just ramblings from a tired old drunk with bad news on a what is supposed to be a happy day

I took out some frustration on a keyboard and a computer screen. There were no intentions of disrespecting anyone or their willing to share something with the community.

I apologize again, Merry Christmas to all, lesson here, don’t drink and post on forums.

Bishop / Eric

Thank you for your apology. I'm sorry about your mom.
  6. Right. Merry Xmas!
  7. We all need a drink!
  8. Told you You can't reason with some people and it's OK but and this is the most important part, you can share more recordings (with no restrictions of course) and I'm sure other people will appreciate that....the vertigo recordings you told me about it are definitely a good idea, especially the rehearsals/ soundchecks.

I have a demo of Red Flag Day, I will share that soon
  9. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    lol as if the recording was his to expose....what is comedy is that you came here to support hoserama, I wonder what did he give you for you to twist things? Oh right, he helped you with your muiticamera...that is very well explained. You're doing a good job lol
    He wouldn't need to give me anything for me to ridicule this thread. And you helped me with the multicam as well. And I had no expectation of using his audio until he challenged me to actually finish it and he offered it up as an incentive. And I still appreciate you participating as well. But this is a bit silly. Merry Christmas!