1. Originally posted by hoserama:Hey Frank, thanks for the upload.

You missed one of the better parts of that 2001 Notre Dame rehearsal with a little impromptu version of Stairway to Heaven.

It's funny how we don't know each other at all, but I've had the recording that appears to be completetly identical from a different taper. The taper gave it to me back in 2008 if I recall. The mixes match even down to the exact mixing (two scanners of Bono + Edge, panned a bit the side of each other). Did you patch out from somebody? Or sync your recorder, since it appears to have the exact same time alignment (which is impossible between different recorders)?

To solve this mystery--here's a link to my version. Yours appears to have some extra compression and eq (not to my taste, but everybody has different ears).

Also included their short little version of Stairway to Heaven for funsies

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gB3JaZc_fNDNDhJ-14hK_d1xsX9t6WEK?usp=sharing

Cool, great stuff! Love that short version of Stairway to Heaven.

"It's 4 o'clock in the morning for us" hehe.
  2. Glad you enjoyed Remy! At this point, I'd be inclined to release that whole rehearsal set, but it's not my recording to release (need permission from the real taper). If Gambler gives me the go-ahead, I'll throw it out here.
  3. I apologize to the staff and members here, please disregard my previous comments, just ramblings from a tired old drunk with bad news on a what is supposed to be a happy day

I took out some frustration on a keyboard and a computer screen. There were no intentions of disrespecting anyone or their willing to share something with the community.

I apologize again, Merry Christmas to all, lesson here, don’t drink and post on forums.

Bishop / Eric
  4. No worries, been there done that. Happy Holidays!
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:Glad you enjoyed Remy! At this point, I'd be inclined to release that whole rehearsal set, but it's not my recording to release (need permission from the real taper). If Gambler gives me the go-ahead, I'll throw it out here.
    I know of 2 sources who taped the Notre Dame rehearsal and neither one was "Frank from Indiana". It's really sad adults have to lie about their identity and shows they allegedly taped. Welcome to the world of IEM where all rational thought and behavior is thrown out the window.
  6. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:I've heard a different version from this, with more Edge but your sounds good too.

Are you going to share your Vertigo recordings at some point? I know you have some great recordings and you're a busy guy but it would be great to hear some. If you do, I'll match with something really good too. It's a win win

Merry Christmas!

Thanks buddy. I can share some Vertigo Recordings, what are you willing to share?
  7. Originally posted by thephog:[..]
    I know of 2 sources who taped the Notre Dame rehearsal and neither one was "Frank from Indiana". It's really sad adults have to lie about their identity and shows they allegedly taped. Welcome to the world of IEM where all rational thought and behavior is thrown out the window.
    Well well well isn't that a shame. So that means you only knew 2 tapers there...easy explanation. I love your drama though...
  8. Don't waste your time with hoser.....wrong phog, he will never be on your side or value any of your uploads, besides he only likes Edge's mic iem recordings lol Just keep uploading your stuff

I can't wait to have time to upload more stuff
  9. That makes no sense? What makes more sense is ultravioletu2 and nuno are the same person playing a silly game. Which wouldn't be so bad, except for the lies about taking credit for another person's recording and releasing without permission.
  10. Comedy. GhostNic shares a known recording as his own. And Hoserama exposes the whole thing.
  11. Chrisedge, you're just a joker!