1. i just picked up a pair for LA night 2 at the forum box office $51 each includes all fees. last row upper deck but most of the section 213 is unsold so might be very spacious up there.

setlist looks to be great this tour. can't wait. not sure why the sales are kinda low for this 2nd night but i'll be there either way
  2. Because they burnt out the US markets with an unnecesary second JT30 round and tickets are too expensive.
  3. what happened to all the LA2 tickets on TM? hundreds were just removed from sale. there's no way these all just sold...
  4. It's ticketmaster playing games
  5. Originally posted by 3po1nt0:what happened to all the LA2 tickets on TM? hundreds were just removed from sale. there's no way these all just sold...
    It's called moving tickets to secondary market and it's crap.
  6. Nah nah it's probably sections sold to Groupon or radio/promoter promotions to use as giveaways / just get people in the room. They don't actually just dump tickets off to secondary.
  7. Basically, if the venue thinks they'll get more money out of a deal with Groupon (etc.) to buy a whole batch vs. selling each individual ticket, they'll unload tons. Obviously there's no way they're going to move all of these tickets by regular sale....

so to the "dump" they go!
  8. LA2 is back to normal now. hundreds for sale!
  9. Cheers!

Haha. (Nearly) back row of section 113, $330. Front row of section 213, $46. Only a few rows apart, bargain!

Same for sections 223, 231 & 205. Front row uppers, in the corners (with good views of the screen) for $46 are an absolute steal! F U LN
  10. LA only 2 shows? IE had 5!
  11. I noticed that earlier for the LA show, I just checked this evening and the tickets are back on... they have dropped in price.... I'm still hoping that some GA will pop up soon... as I missed the sale, didn't use my code... boo.

Although.. I did get GA for the first night in Vegas.
  12. And they're not even sold out That's what happens when greed leads your decissions and you burn out a market by playing too many concerts.