1. there still some cheaps tickets to sell, just scored seats tickets for Manchester 2

and just booked 2 seats tickets NYC for 100 €
  2. They make a lot of money, obviously more and more over the past 5 years (which is easy by adding big names to your inventory) - the worth of the company rises, so the shares do too.
  3. Don't buy tickets , buy shares in live nation
  4. Originally posted by U2C:there still some cheaps tickets to sell, just scored seats tickets for Manchester 2

Yeah Viagogo has some great prices every now and then. I scored GA's for Springsteen well under face value two years ago.

Too bad they add crazy fees, like 40 euros or so.
  5. just Dublin is very pricing looking for Dublin 4
  6. One thing I wont be doing in the future is joining the fan club numerous times in the hope of getting numerous tickets for numerous dates.I had 7 codes for pre sales and only used one........What this ticket selling thing through live nations strategy taught me is that U2 and live nation don't really give a shit about the real fans who have supported the band for many many years
  7. Check out Twickets closer to gig time...fan to fan face value (or less) resale
  8. Originally posted by U2C:there still some cheaps tickets to sell, just scored seats tickets for Manchester 2

behind the stage...
  9. Originally posted by andyuk36:One thing I wont be doing in the future is joining the fan club numerous times in the hope of getting numerous tickets for numerous dates.I had 7 codes for pre sales and only used one........What this ticket selling thing through live nations strategy taught me is that U2 and live nation don't really give a shit about the real fans who have supported the band for many many years
    Experience members can get whatever they want and are always first in line. So at least they do care a bit. There's a lot to say about the whole ticket thing, but U2 fans aren't the easiest to handle as well. We are just like spoilt children.
  10. Originally posted by Ricku2:
    Experience members can get whatever they want and are always first in line. So at least they do care a bit. There's a lot to say about the whole ticket thing, but U2 fans aren't the easiest to handle as well. We are just like spoilt children.

Well, it applies to any band really. If you want to read some really nasty and negative things about any band, go to a fan-forum . I actually find this forum really nice and friendly compared to some forums of other bands