Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. 21 years ago today they started a tour with a setlist that ended with Mysterious and One... imagine the outrage as same sequence as the tour before.
  2. Good point, they play there tomorrow night. So there goes my expectations of U2 rehearsals

It is far from sold out even if they have this 40%-off offer for many of the tickets. And even without the discount, that's at least some logical pricing there ($59 for the most expensive seats). Surprised to see seats on the floor, though.

3. This morning in the car I played POP in full.
    I played it loud.
    VERY loud.

I hope it helps.
  4. maybe Judas Priest could play Acrobat - might sell the remaining seats
  5. So, worst case scenario, a typical E+I show will include:
    IWF
    Iris
    SBS
    RBW
    UTEOTW
    Cedarwood Road
    Song for Someone
    BD
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    COBL
    Pride
    One

That's 13 regular songs in the I+E tour! Not just 4 or 5. That's more than 50% the old I+E show, presumably with the same visuals. You can add Desire if you want to count it as a regular I + E show. That doesn't look good.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:So, worst case scenario, a typical E+I show will include:
    IWF
    Iris
    SBS
    RBW
    UTEOTW
    Cedarwood Road
    Song for Someone
    BD
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    COBL
    Pride
    One

That's 13 regular songs in the I+E tour! Not just 4 or 5. That's more than 50% the old I+E show, presumably with the same visuals. You can add Desire if you want to count it as a regular I + E show. That doesn't look good.
    I agree when you look at it in that context it looks a lot like "same old Same"...
  7. What do u guys want ? ZooTV Indoo same as ZooTV Outside Broadcast same as Zooropa same as Zoomerang, 360 2009 same as 360 2010 same as 360 2011 because it is all the SAME Tour ! So what do you expect Folks ? If u saw 15+ Shows in 2015 and bought now another 15+ well then .....and expceted a totally different Show u believe in father Christmas and in the easter rabbit. It is still I&E and E&I TOUR ....WAKE UP WAKE UP DEAD MEN !
  8. Originally posted by WilliamBlake4U2:What do u guys want ? ZooTV Indoo same as ZooTV Outside Broadcast same as Zooropa same as Zoomerang, 360 2009 same as 360 2010 same as 360 2011 because it is all the SAME Tour ! So what do you expect Folks ? If u saw 15+ Shows in 2015 and bought now another 15+ well then .....and expceted a totally different Show u believe in father Christmas and in the easter rabbit. It is still I&E and E&I TOUR ....WAKE UP WAKE UP DEAD MEN !
    You’re actually right. It’s just that it was supposed to be closer together
  9. Originally posted by WilliamBlake4U2:What do u guys want ? ZooTV Indoo same as ZooTV Outside Broadcast same as Zooropa same as Zoomerang, 360 2009 same as 360 2010 same as 360 2011 because it is all the SAME Tour ! So what do you expect Folks ? If u saw 15+ Shows in 2015 and bought now another 15+ well then .....and expceted a totally different Show u believe in father Christmas and in the easter rabbit. It is still I&E and E&I TOUR ....WAKE UP WAKE UP DEAD MEN !
    if it was next year after i+e, I would take it... but it's 3 years and one tour between... so it's not just another leg of i+e
    If you wan to compare it with Zoo TV, it's like ZooTV was just two legs in 1992, 1993 nothing, 1994 Passengers tour or Unforgettable Fire anniversary tour and then in 1995 another legs of ZooTV with Zooropa album
  10. If I was shelling out money for another tour, I'd be kind of bummed that about a quarter of the songs to be played are recycled from the previous one. Yes, I get the theme, blah blah blah
  11. Has anyone here reflected that the tour has Innocence in the name of the tour, which means by natural that it is gonna have a lot songs from SOI...
  12. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:Has anyone here reflected that the tour has Innocence in the name of the tour, which means by natural that it is gonna have a lot songs from SOI...
    5 songs from SOI and 8 songs that were regular in the previous tour that have nothing to do with Innocence. Their excuse for these 8 songs is not that the tour is called Innocence again, it is just a combination of playing it safe/appeal to casual fans.
    Yes, they have the right to reuse whatever they want. Personally, if I already saw all those songs live, I wouldn't want to spend $300 plus travel and lodging for the same songs. If they are dropping Acrobat on top of all of this, I will get bored of this tour very soon. Plus, they are not playing Summer of Love, Little Things, Red Flag Day or Landlady.