Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Nice!
    Put Little Things in there and it's perfect
  2. I'll believe it when I see it.
  3. Im betting on "replace.." I would be immensely surprised if they increased their setlists at this point. RFD to take Gloria's spot, and SOL to replace SATS
  4. It seems so natural to swap Own Way and American Soul with those two, that's what I'd expect... But I can also see them getting too stuck on "The Point" of those songs and not wanting to take them out, even when The Point doesn't quite match the audience. I don't know...

Here's how I'd change up the end of the main set:

Staring At the Sun
    Summer of Love
    Red Flag Day
    Pride
    COBL (or something new, maybe?)

encore
  5. I think the songs in more jeopardy are SATS and American Soul.
    I can see the main set ending like this

Summer of Love
    Red Flag Day
    Pride
    GOOYOW
    City of Blinding Lights
  6. Also said on the podcast they may bring out the showman
  7. They ought to - the song’s whole point is that it’s a song TO the audience. It was one I was really looking forward to, but when it didn’t make its debut in Vegas or LA I pretty much gave up on it :/
  8. I could be wrong but I don’t know why people are so sure about axing Staring At The Sun? They could just make a new video to play during.
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    They ought to - the song’s whole point is that it’s a song TO the audience. It was one I was really looking forward to, but when it didn’t make its debut in Vegas or LA I pretty much gave up on it :/
    That's why I prefer to wait until opening night in Berlin to really be sure they'll play SOL or RFD. Even if they rehearse them extensively, they can be axed in the last minute.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    That's why I prefer to wait until opening night in Berlin to really be sure they'll play SOL or RFD. Even if they rehearse them extensively, they can be axed in the last minute.
    I really could see a switch of Staring at the Sun for SOL
  11. Stats is litterally one of the highlights of the evening. I hope they keep it as a staple. Not necessarily with the visuals they used on the US leg.