Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Originally posted by mofothethird:Stats is litterally one of the highlights of the evening. I hope they keep it as a staple. Not necessarily with the visuals they used on the US leg.
    true... in New Jersey I heard people singalong almost whole song!
  2. Probably not Acrobat. It's the centerpiece of the show. MacPhisto plays an important part beginning with the intermission and ending with Acrobat
  3. Yeah and they just released the MacPhisto filter so it's clearly something they're not willing to drop that soon. Staring at the Sun on the other end...
  4. That’s funny to me. It’s a fairly simple song musically. Maybe working on visuals?
  5. Good god I hope Electric Co is a regular. (I know it's unlikely)
  6. Great to hear SoL and RFD are likely to show up. Although we're definitely not going to get SATS now that and Gloria are the two songs I was looking forward to the most.

Some very minor rotation would certainly help if they're planning on introducing more songs.
  7. I’m not sure about SATS being dropped... it’s POSSIBLE but I don’t think it’s a sure thing...
  8. New rumours about Australia are doing the rounds again, might be still on for November/December..
  9. What's the stance with American Soul in Europe? It's a huge part of the show, but seeing as it won't be in America, will they drop it?