2018-05-11 - Las Vegas
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Hello guys,

I was at both Vegas shows, and I'm looking for videos of "in between songs" from 2d night:
    - between Acrobat and Best thing, where we can see Larry (a friend had a moment there)
    - between Best thing and Staring, where we can see Larry (I had a moment)

Thanks a lot for your help, haven't found anything on Youtube yet...
  2. Hey, sorry to be a bother. But does anyone happen to have a lossless copy of the XAVEL IEM source for the second night?

By looking at the Wayback Machine, I see that there used to be a FLAC download option, but copy/pasting the link into my browser yields a blank page. It also looks like the folder of this source, shared on Guitars101, is blank.

Thanks.
  3. I was just listening to the boot I requested above, lol.

Anyway, I noticed after 13, Bono says "your heart is my home" (4:43 on the boot I have). This is a lyric in Mercy, right?.. Or is it reused elsewhere?

Anyway, I thought it was pretty neat to hear that an unreleased song was (possibly) given a tiny reference at one of the two shows I've been to.
  4. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:I was just listening to the boot I requested above, lol.

Anyway, I noticed after 13, Bono says "your heart is my home" (4:43 on the boot I have). This is a lyric in Mercy, right?.. Or is it reused elsewhere?

Anyway, I thought it was pretty neat to hear that an unreleased song was (possibly) given a tiny reference at one of the two shows I've been to.
    That's a Mercy snippet indeed! Well spotted