2018-05-11 - Las Vegas
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
  1. I was at both Vegas shows....My only problem is the encore....its lacking something and for me it's a let down....I like that they changed the beginning of the set list at the 2nd show and dropping RFD wasn't that big of a deal for since they played it at the 1st Vegas show....That's just my little opinion....
  2. Originally posted by Gman68:I was at both Vegas shows....My only problem is the encore....its lacking something and for me it's a let down....I like that they changed the beginning of the set list at the 2nd show and dropping RFD wasn't that big of a deal for since they played it at the 1st Vegas show....That's just my little opinion....
    what do you think they should do?

for me, the encore should open with wild horses. it shouldnt start with a bono speech, ugh. Maybe even add another song. Realistically, they will not change the songs of One-Love is Bigger-13, especially 13.
  3. Originally posted by Gman68:I was at both Vegas shows....My only problem is the encore....its lacking something and for me it's a let down....I like that they changed the beginning of the set list at the 2nd show and dropping RFD wasn't that big of a deal for since they played it at the 1st Vegas show....That's just my little opinion....
    Yeah the encore is missing streets usually in a u2 show it bulids to streets but it just builds to nothing blinding lights doesn’t come close to replacing streets in my opinion and its sad because this tour is just a few changes away from being incredible
  4. i like the encore... one is always huge live, LIBTAIIW is awesome, 13 ends the concert with melancholy, is cool too, horses is a cherry on the cake (that would be regular on set)
  5. Opening with a speech kills it
  6. Yup, bring Horses back.
  7. Man, "The Blackout" really is a catchy earworm, isn't it?

I've had it stuck in my head since the start of the first show, all day yesterday through the second show, and all day today up until now.
  8. Originally posted by POPmart07:[..]
    Yeah the encore is missing streets usually in a u2 show it bulids to streets but it just builds to nothing blinding lights doesn’t come close to replacing streets in my opinion and its sad because this tour is just a few changes away from being incredible
    I agree is so close to being better than IE I think.... couple of little things like that big song like bad/streets would take it to that for me. Also the showman is a great tune live they should add that and keep horses
  9. Originally posted by u2asortofhomecoming:For me, not changing the setlist by at least 3 songs when you play multiple shows in a city is a disgrace and is disrespecting your hardcore fans. The money and organisation involved in going to more than one show is out of love of this band and they can't even have the decency to acknowledge that. This will be the last tour I go to multiple shows and I'm sure thousands of other fans will feel the same.

I don't accept the excuse the songs incorporate the visuals, if that is the case then make parts of the show without visuals !! Simple.

Ie tour had a nice variation , rotating an early slot and the 2 acoustic slots. Plus also different closer in the encore. It is not that difficult to do.

The five shows I saw on ie tour last time, I saw a total of 32 songs and only 21 were the same at all five shows !!!!!!

we will miss you.
  10. Originally posted by u2asortofhomecoming:For me, not changing the setlist by at least 3 songs when you play multiple shows in a city is a disgrace and is disrespecting your hardcore fans. The money and organisation involved in going to more than one show is out of love of this band and they can't even have the decency to acknowledge that. This will be the last tour I go to multiple shows and I'm sure thousands of other fans will feel the same.

I don't accept the excuse the songs incorporate the visuals, if that is the case then make parts of the show without visuals !! Simple.

Ie tour had a nice variation , rotating an early slot and the 2 acoustic slots. Plus also different closer in the encore. It is not that difficult to do.

The five shows I saw on ie tour last time, I saw a total of 32 songs and only 21 were the same at all five shows !!!!!!

I'm going 3 shows and I don't care if they will play the same set 3 times, when I am at a concert I'm going for the expierence and not for the setlist.
  11. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]

I'm going 3 shows and I don't care if they will play the same set 3 times, when I am at a concert I'm going for the expierence and not for the setlist.
    And in 2015 you were going for innocence...
  12. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]

Right on ! ENJOY the moment!!!!