1. Don't look at me. I only make back covers if I want to make a CD out of it (with spines that you can fold to fit a jewelcase, you know).
    In case of the Apollo bootleg it is a bit problematic because it doesn't fit a standard 80 minutes CD-R. There are, of course, 90 minutes
    CD-R's, but these are not standard.

For now I'm happy to have one single front that I can load to my iPod. But perhaps someone else will come up with something that is to
    be considered as a back.
  2. Been fooling around with some instagram pictures while listening to @opsopcopolis' excellent pull of the 2nd DC show (never mind the loud whistler during SBS and Bono's introduction of The Edge ...nothing that can't be mended )

Anyway, two bootleg covers for the DC shows. Hope they may inspire some others do share their bootleg covers (don't be shy: not everyone is fond of bootleg titles... )

#picture credit: fleurdelizabeth
  3. #picture credit: almacy
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:[image]
    A quick one I made for myself for the St. Louis show for my own media library using one of your nice pics from the night Remy.

Bear in mind its just media library artwork. Personally, I don't bother making CD's / DVD's as I keep everything digital now, so for me no point in making a back cover.

Happy to share it if anyone can make use of it until a better one comes along from Tim or someone which I'm sure will happen sooner or later.

First off all your covers are amazing, was wondering if you have ever made a CD disc image, I have a printer that prints to the disk, was wondering if you have something?
  5. Oh I thought you were talking about the abbreviation for nebraska is NE not NA
  6. Originally posted by tman5172:[..]

First off all your covers are amazing, was wondering if you have ever made a CD disc image, I have a printer that prints to the disk, was wondering if you have something?
    Hi... thanks.

I haven't actually shared too many of the covers I've made here, so it's nice to hear you and some others like them. I will try and upload some more in the future as I do make quite a few for shows / recordings / alternate recordings that don't have any shared artwork, and occasionally some of the older recordings that have pretty basic or generic artwork (I don't want to say 'poor artwork' but yeah... I think I can safely say some of the more historic fanmade artwork out there is definitely not the best it could be - but the people who have made them all those years ago had the good heart and grace to make and share them in the first place - so I won't criticise).

Personally speaking, I know many people still make CD's / DVD's, but I no longer make them anymore and just keep everything digital now (apart from existing collection and official material). For me there's too much music to keep up with to keep burning discs. I'm surprised so many still do to be honest, but I know people have various reasons for doing so.

One reason I haven't shared much of my stuff previously other than the occasional one is people tend to ask for back covers and its just something I personally don't bother doing now. So any covers that I make for myself and then share here are intended for digital media library artwork (though they can obviously be used for cd covers/inlays for those who still burn CD's).

Quite a few others make and share their own back cover artwork here and I'm sure some people out there probably make artwork for discs themselves still. Maybe someone else can help you out in that regard.

Even better... why not get yourself hooked up with some GFX software and give it a go yourself? Not meaning for this to come off in any kind of condescending way. I don't know if you've any experience with things like Photoshop or other similar software out there? I know it can all seem daunting at first, but you can soon get the hang of the basics, and you might even find you really enjoy it and can whip up a jpg of whatever you envision in a matter of minutes and might even discover an artistic side to you that you never knew you had that you can run with - many people do just that. Always worth a shot I say ;-)
  7. #picture credit: baston17

Just had to make this MSG 3 bootleg cover. Not only because the recording is so great, but also because of the funny Flying Tigers remarks...

Dedicated to all flying tigers out there...and anywhere
  8. Hello,you can recharge the cover of San Jose 1 ?
    Thanks !
  9. I see the back, but you can not see the front