2018-05-22 - Chicago
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by ChcgMat:Was at both Chicago shows, 1st night behind the stage and night 2 GA by the E stage. Both great shows, but night 2 the crowd seemed into it more. Had the band practically play in my lap and after 25 years of following the band finally had the chance to meet Adam, Bono and The Edge before the show. One of the greatest moments of my life! They spent at least 45 min talking to fans and signing autographs, very humbling experience.
    Wow, that's great Brilliant, congrats! Do you have any pics and autographs to share?
  2. I'm assuming your question is legit and not a joke, but it genuinely made me laugh

You don't need to be a verified nothing. Just stay in line where the meeting is going to take place, sharpen your elbows and be lucky.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm assuming your question is legit and not a joke, but it genuinely made me laugh

You don't need to be a verified nothing. Just stay in line where the meeting is going to take place, sharpen your elbows and be lucky.
    Ok thanks Yeah, it was a legit question Sorry for that haha. I really didn't know. I am a young fan and the josua tree tour 2017 was my first show. Despite that, I am a big fan and I really like their music. I would love to meet Bono:)
  4. Originally posted by Bart20:[..]
    Ok thanks Yeah, it was a legit question Sorry for that haha. I really didn't know. I am a young fan and the josua tree tour 2017 was my first show. Despite that, I am a big fan and I really like their music. I would love to meet Bono:)
    Are you going to Amsterdam shows in October? They have a long lasting tradition of meeting fans outside their usual hotel in Amsterdam (Amstel Hotel, besides Weesperplein). Nothing is set in stone and everything can change in a flick of the eye, but I think it's a pretty good chance for you
  5. Yes, I'm going to Amsterdam, both nights! Ok thanks! I will give it a try I guess!
    Are you going to Amsterdam too?

6. Nope, just stalked them at the stadium entrance
  7. What was wild is they were having full conversations with people. This is stuff I believe they don't HAVE to do, but they still respect their fans.
  8. Originally posted by Bart20:Yes, I'm going to Amsterdam, both nights! Ok thanks! I will give it a try I guess!
    Are you going to Amsterdam too?
    They don't do it at ALL shows, this was 2nd night, only Adam did a few autographs for a few min the night before.

9. Sorry, just had to black out my address on my "trophy" lol
  10. Nobody was planning on doxing you Matt!