2018-06-05 - Montreal
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Canzoni suonate: 26
Registrazioni audio: 1
  1. Did it start already?
  2. Walking On The Moon snippet for I Will Follow.
  3. All Because Of You!
  4. I'm happy to see ABOY return!
  5. Almost no chance of it happening due to the “narrative of the show” but wouldn’t it be great to see full band Angel of Harlem and WLCTT open the encore... just like Lovetown
  6. Originally posted by TheEdge10:Almost no chance of it happening due to the “narrative of the show” but wouldn’t it be great to see full band Angel of Harlem and WLCTT open the encore... just like Lovetown
    Not that I don't like the whole "narrative thing" but not gonna lie, I kind of miss like the vertigo tour with a simple stage where the band can switch up the songs and not have to stick with the "narrative."
  7. Originally posted by U2PopMofo:[..]
    Not that I don't like the whole "narrative thing" but not gonna lie, I kind of miss like the vertigo tour with a simple stage where the band can switch up the songs and not have to stick with the "narrative."
    I love the narrative personally but what I loved about the original I+E was the variety they were able to slot into the narrative. Sometimes there would be 5-6 changes between shows, this tour there’s 0-1. Even casual fans like it when they know they’re getting a surprise song!!!
  8. I bet the songs they rehearsed today are mostly for the Apollo show, not for the tour except for ABOY which they played tonight. That's my guess.
  9. Love Is Bigger
  10. How can this be exciting to the band? I'm sorry, but they are just doing their job, these days.