2018-06-05 - Montreal
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Let the rest of us enjoy

Amen.

And as far as pissing matches, I'll just say that I've been on this ride since the very beginning. And I'm glad to have been on the journey. I'm thankful for the self indulgent era. I'm thankful for the "dream it all up again" era. I'm thankful for the experimental era. I'm thankful for the "re-applying for the job" era. I'm thankful they didn't go the route and formula of so many and regurgitated TJT ad nauseum for 10 albums, changing a few chords and the lyrics. I'm thankful they've taken chances. One can argue (and they will) they play it safe live, but they sure as hell never have musically.

Which brings me off my soapbox and back to the original point...

Let the rest of us enjoy. Go find another band better for yourself and your tastes...

2. A little low on the "res" but otherwise an awesum picture

Montréal 2
    #johnosborn
  3. Magnificent pic, BigGiRL .
  4. Yes awesome.

5. Just a lucky find on Instagram (photo credit #johnosborn)...

I love how all are focused and Larry is in control. Then it has a cool Edge guitar (Gibson SG?), Bono's new hat and, last but not least, Adam's shirt (and boots!)

6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Just a lucky find on Instagram (photo credit #johnosborn)...

I love how all are focused and Larry is in control. Then it has a cool Edge guitar (Gibson SG?), Bono's new hat and, last but not least, Adam's shirt (and boots!)

It's a 12 strings Rickembacker guitar.
  7. If it is, that's news to me that Edge now uses a 6-string Ricky. I always thought he only ever used 12-stringed ones. Keep in mind the tuning pegs on the 12-string are both on the sides of the headstock AND the back, so it's kind of hard to tell from that pic....
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    If it is, that's news to me that Edge now uses a 6-string Ricky. I always thought he only ever used 12-stringed ones. Keep in mind the tuning pegs on the 12-string are both on the sides of the headstock AND the back, so it's kind of hard to tell from that pic....
    Yep, no doubt he owns some 6-string Ricks, but all he plays live are 12.string ones. That one is, too. I believe it's being used for Desire but I could be wrong as I've watched around 6 minutes of footage from this tour in total.