2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Originally posted by _Bishop_:[..]
    Should be airing again tonight, I was going to try and capture it one more time.

@SlightedRadio91, is it possible to share what you were able to extract from the direct stream. Contact me through private message if you are comfortable.
    I'll let you know, if I get to that point.

2. Original broadcast sounds clean and well balanced.
  3. Can someone send me a new link - the drive one still won’t let you download
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:And they missed the JFK speech during Love Me Tender! You can very faintly hear it through the ambient mics. Amateurs!

I know this in particular because I tracked down the archival footage and layered it in my mix, as the JFK speech wasn't coming down the ear monitor feeds either.

I found it in the Sirius broadcast! It's about 30-40 seconds into Until End of the World....somebody loaded it in the wrong spot. Whoops!
  5. Ah thanks because I thought it was some techs speaking background on the right channelđŸ˜„
  6. Techs talking about going to the moon!
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]

I found it in the Sirius broadcast! It's about 30-40 seconds into Until End of the World....somebody loaded it in the wrong spot. Whoops!
    Funny I heard that during the original broadcast too faintly in the background.
  8. I should be able to grab the root file from the SiriusXM website (I was able to back when U2 X Radio lanuched and they had open access for everyone for a while), but I'm not from the US/CAN so I don't have access to Sirius even if I wanted to pay for it. If someone's willing to share their login, send a DM please.
  9. I tried to post 3 more multicamed titles on youtube with the syrius sound, but directly banned ! :'(
  10. UMG [Universal Music Group] is pulling down all the full length Sphere shows …issuing warnings and bans.