2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I wouldn't take it personal. Anyways last year was the Europa EP so you can all stop yer crying.
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:Is it just for the month of July they are doing this and are the programmes on a loop or are will they be constantly adding new content?

The content depends on the show. Elevation on Sunday mornings will be a weekly program, along with Discotheque on Friday evenings. The Edge said that his show will have a new episode each month, unless if a lot of content is created by him and they decide to speed that up to say two new episodes per month. He mentioned 5 guests that he’s already interviewed, so one can say that he’s created content for the 1st 5 months of the radio station, if they keep it to one new episode per month.

I imagine Bono’s show will be once a month too, but it was never clarified in yesterday’s interviews with The Edge.
  3. Sucks that it doesnt work in Europe
  4. So they start with the Apollo show right? Does that mean they will broadcast more shows in the future? Even shows we havent heard in pro audio?
  5. It's not that important, lol.
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:So they start with the Apollo show right? Does that mean they will broadcast more shows in the future? Even shows we havent heard in pro audio?
    It sounds like they will broadcast shows we haven’t heard based on what edge said in rolling stone. I’m looking forward to it now, definitely want to listen to the highlights whatever they come up with for that and hopefully it won’t be too difficult to find downloads of shows somewhere.
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:So they start with the Apollo show right? Does that mean they will broadcast more shows in the future? Even shows we havent heard in pro audio?
    It looks like the Apollo show will be broadcast again tomorrow, according to another U2 fansite. It should be on at 5pm & again at 8pm EST.

Yes, The Edge promised more shows from “the vault”, but no idea when we’ll get the first one.
  8. They’re ignoring more than half of their fanbase. They should’ve done this with Apple or some other service that’s available to most of the world.

I ain’t paying for a radio station that only wants my money through a VPN
  9. Originally posted by SonerMulder:They’re ignoring more than half of their fanbase. They should’ve done this with Apple or some other service that’s available to most of the world.

I ain’t paying for a radio station that only wants my money through a VPN
    The companies in the US are very territorial. You sign with who you sign. It isn't a wash.

There are plenty of reasons why they signed that we are not aware of. Just accept it. You probably won't be doing anything as exciting today as it.
  10. It's a free four month trial anyway.
  11. And the whole reason SirusXM 'land' a high profile brand like U2 is to entice their audience to give it a trial.