2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. This Chris Rock segment is HILARIOUS.
  2. To me, this does seem like something that will probably become available globally in time. Why announce something in Japan that’s only available in America? Seems a bit stupid if it does end up only being available in America.
  3. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:To me, this does seem like something that will probably become available globally in time. Why announce something in Japan that’s only available in America? Seems a bit stupid if it does end up only being available in America.
    The band is American?
  4. Some people in Ireland would argue that yes they are especially after 1990
  5. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:To me, this does seem like something that will probably become available globally in time. Why announce something in Japan that’s only available in America? Seems a bit stupid if it does end up only being available in America.
    It’s also available in Canada.
  6. I bet they do a dry run in the states and bring it world wide. They played 360 from Foxborough today so idk man they might play some boots because I don’t think that was a release right?
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:I bet they do a dry run in the states and bring it world wide. They played 360 from Foxborough today so idk man they might play some boots because I don’t think that was a release right?
    Was it get on your boots they played by any chance? That was on from the ground up edge’s picks. I really hope when they spoke about opening the vaults they didn’t just mean fanclub stuff and audio from shows that have already been released on dvd.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Was it get on your boots they played by any chance? That was on from the ground up edge’s picks. I really hope when they spoke about opening the vaults they didn’t just mean fanclub stuff and audio from shows that have already been released on dvd.
    It was :/