2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. I hope the delay is because they are getting a bunch of old concert audio ready to add to the channel. If they only play what has been released officially it will get boring fast. Almost every other artist specific channels play either exclusive live audio or at least bootlegs.
  2. Is this still not live?
  3. I thought about it the other day ... the best thing about it is still a full pro shot of 1 song from JT32 tour ... after all this PR effort ...

Just another evidence Guy Oseary or whatever his name is should be sacked ... can’t imagine such thing during Paul & PM days
  4. I have XM and haven’t heard a thing advertised by a DJ since probably late January when they would discuss it before playing a U2 song. I’m hoping its this summer. Didn’t we hear that they were getting a box set called u2 “X” to go with the release? Someone have a contact at U2songs? They may have heard something.
  5. Originally posted by jasvan:I have XM and haven’t heard a thing advertised by a DJ since probably late January when they would discuss it before playing a U2 song. I’m hoping its this summer. Didn’t we hear that they were getting a box set called u2 “X” to go with the release? Someone have a contact at U2songs? They may have heard something.
    As far as I remember it was the plan to release a 'best of' called U2 X too, not sure where I read that. The X is something we'll see more of in the future.
  6. Guy Oseary: “We’ve got some X’s left over from Madonna’s album, you want some?”
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    As far as I remember it was the plan to release a 'best of' called U2 X too, not sure where I read that. The X is something we'll see more of in the future.

https://www.u2songs.com/news/the_crystal_ball_2020_and_beyond

Guess they aren't making that "first half of the year" - they were supposed to be developing content for the station now, not sure how much of that can be done when they are at home...last we heard they were targeting July, but that was prior to the current worldwide shut down. Most things in the entertainment industry are on hold right now, and there's no way they are making some of these originally planned dates.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

https://www.u2songs.com/news/the_crystal_ball_2020_and_beyond

Guess they aren't making that "first half of the year" - they were supposed to be developing content for the station now, not sure how much of that can be done when they are at home...last we heard they were targeting July, but that was prior to the current worldwide shut down. Most things in the entertainment industry are on hold right now, and there's no way they are making some of these originally planned dates.
    I guess Christmas release makes the most sense now. That always seems like a good, safe time.
  9. The U2.com subscription people: "Sorry for your continuing subscription gift delay(s.)
    The U2 XM people: "Hold my beer!"
  10. I know they announced it early so they could start working on content for it openly. They had planned to reach out to a number of friends to contribute, as well as planning their own content. There's a lot of work being put into this one and into the exhibition in Dublin. I'm really interested to see what they come up with.