1. Vertigo - Berlin, the Bowie snippet is amazing!
    I will follow - Equally good
    Real Thing - Paris, can't stand Bono's speech during this song. It's a banger, keep it that way don't talk all over it. Plus the intro and presentation in 2015 was better
    Elevation - n/a no such thing as a great Elevation performance since 2005 imo
    Pride - Paris, short and sweet just as it should be.
    COBL - I LOVE the Paris outro with the Ne Me Quitte Pas snippet
    Beautiful Day - Berlin, Bono's way more moved because of what happened last time he was in Berlin.
    One - Equally good
  2. Berlin shits all over Paris.
  3. -
  4. -
  5. One happened in 2015 and another in 2018.
  6. ok, we're stuck at home and bored and love thinking about u2... so here's one I was pondering today....

Taking the Berlin setlist- what 5 setlist changes would you make- MUST be realistic (from the sister innocence tour, so no Gone sadly) and MUST be logical setlist-wise (so you could replace Wild Horses with UTEOTW, or Best Thing with EBW, etc if you wanted).

mine would be;
    - IWF -----> Out of Control
    - Summer of Love ----> Staring at the Sun
    - Pride ----> WOWY (with sequencer and Adam's bassline extended as Edge makes his walk over to the crowd platform. Screen goes to night-time stars, and house lights die and only 4 spotlights on the 4 band members in their 4 diff spots)
    - NYD ----> Bad (no flag back-drop)
    - COBL-----> Streets (with the vertical light bars starting off red instead of white)
  7. Not looking for a link but just curious if anyone was able to view the stream in true 4K during or after the fact? Curious how it looked