1. Sydney is their best video release followed by Slane. Position #3 onwards might vary for everyone and I'm ok with you considering Berlin as #3

2. not for me,
    1 - Zoo TV sidney
    2 - Slane
    3 - Chicago
    4 - Boston
    5 - Mexico City
    6 - Berlin
    6 - Paris
    7 - Rose Bowl
  3. You left out red rocks and Paris 87 or Paris I&E depending on which Paris number 6 is. I find it quite hard to rank them but I watched them all over the last 10 days and Popmart impressed me the least. The stuff from pop is good and HMTMKMKM but the other tracks seem weaker than they are on most other tours.
  4. For me, hands down Live at red rocks is the best U2 dvd
  5. Followed by Slane castle
  6. Red rocks is near the bottom for me but it was a great performance and they actually chose a great Setlist for back then it was really a best of the u2 early days. I just rank October and war near the bottom of u2 albums and boy in the middle so not enough quality for my personal taste compared to later shows. But the performance level still puts it ahead of Popmart.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You left out red rocks and Paris 87 or Paris I&E depending on which Paris number 6 is. I find it quite hard to rank them but I watched them all over the last 10 days and Popmart impressed me the least. The stuff from pop is good and HMTMKMKM but the other tracks seem weaker than they are on most other tours.
    I don't forgotten the concerts of Red Rock and Paris 87! these two concerts and the unforgettable fire tour represent for me the soft period of U2 the time when the band made concerts but without being too interested in the image, the show ! for me the Ruttle and Hum tour is like an electric shock for the band ! everything that comes after the separation of 89 is fabulous on all levels !