1. I doubt there will be any bonuses on the DVD.

Also LiveNation are now answering emails.
  2. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:For me nothing beats Red Rocks. If you think that they had nothing to help them to make a show (screens, video effects, backing tracks...). I am still amazed when I watch that phenomenal performance (please u2.com, nobody gives a s**t if the videocameras malfunctioned during I Fall Down... just give that song to us it's a brilliant version!). Sydney, Slane and Berlin (and the live part of Rattle & Hum) all gravitate around the 2nd place in my personal ranking. One day it's one, one day it's another, you know...

I’ve listened to the soundboard recording of “I Fall Down” and it sounded brilliant! I don’t see why they couldn’t have included it on the dvd!

3. He had a really tightly tuned snare the whole tour. I think there was some added effects to it during that song in particular as well.

My biggest gripe with the drums on ZOO Sydney is that you can barely notice them! All you hear is snare, barely and bass drum and literally no toms. I always wished they remastered it and brought the drums forward more
  4. Anyone have this on BluRay with chapters?
  5. The show is not being released in BluRay or any other format other than DVD (and the stream on the U2.com site) from what they have said in press releases. Of course that may change in the future.
  6. Wouldn't surprise me if after a year they made the stream available to buy on iTunes etc
  7. So I'm watching the Berlin show on (again) and got to thinking... It looks like to me that Edge uses the same guitar from Dirty Day to the close of the first set. That's a lot of songs for him not to change guitars. Then, I wondered about what kind of plan they had if he broke a string while in the barricage?
  8. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:So I'm watching the Berlin show on (again) and got to thinking... It looks like to me that Edge uses the same guitar from Dirty Day to the close of the first set. That's a lot of songs for him not to change guitars. Then, I wondered about what kind of plan they had if he broke a string while in the barricage?
    He had never played that many songs without swapping guitars, I'd say never since the War Tour days!!! Very good point. We were discussing it the other day on a FB group. He didn't even swap for Horses which was played a semitone higher than the rest, and he had to put on a capo on the first fret... he put the capo himself instead of having Dallas do it!

I'm sure Dallas had a replacement Les Paul ready and on hand at all times in case something malfunctioned or a string broke.
  9. Who's the 'younger' crew member with curly hair? He's the one who always has the guitars at the e-stage and tree stage so I assume in an emergency he would have a spare down by the e-stage.

How many times did he break a string in 2018? Manchester 1 during IWF is the only time I remember. Luckily on the main stage, it was just an easy swap.
  10. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:So I'm watching the Berlin show on (again) and got to thinking... It looks like to me that Edge uses the same guitar from Dirty Day to the close of the first set. That's a lot of songs for him not to change guitars. Then, I wondered about what kind of plan they had if he broke a string while in the barricage?
    Honestly, think it’s my favorite guitar of his. Maybe because I watched the Zoo Tv Sydney show to death growing up, but man I love that one
  11. Originally posted by Jimmy93:[..]
    Hmm
    Just waiting for the official confirmation, maybe they have some bonuses like in the Paris 2015 DVD.
    Hoping for the Dirty Day visuals
    It such was an amazing like the Cedarwood Road one back then.
    But I hope Gavin Friday will be not narrating it in this time.

There are no bonuses. The contents of the DVD had to be submitted for ratings before they could be produced. The run time of the material that was submitted was the exact run time of the footage shown through U2.Com. We may get a menu, or some non video extras, but there will be no additional video footage or it would be listed in the ratings.

It was given a '12' rating. Reasons given? "There are images of real violence during a video montage of clashing protesters and rally goers where people are shoved and pushed. There is sight of a middle finger gesture by a protestor and, during a video montage, a placard reads 'this pussy grabs back'."

The contents of the disc are listed as 02:22:08:03 in length, and contain "
    U2 - EXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE LIVE IN BERLIN".
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    He had never played that many songs without swapping guitars, I'd say never since the War Tour days!!! Very good point. We were discussing it the other day on a FB group. He didn't even swap for Horses which was played a semitone higher than the rest, and he had to put on a capo on the first fret... he put the capo himself instead of having Dallas do it!

I'm sure Dallas had a replacement Les Paul ready and on hand at all times in case something malfunctioned or a string broke.
    Put his own capo on, I know, right?

Was it the IE tour or the IE tour where Dallas came running through the barricage to E stage to bring him a replacement? I can't remember what song through...