1. I was going to go on a rant about how they should have released this physically in 4K but I've said it all before.
  2. I was going to buy this, but I don’t even own a DVD player anymore. I would gladly pay to be able to stream this show. I’ve never seen it the whole way through, just what I’ve pieced together on YouTube. Very strange, but not as strange as the JT17 live release that never was.
  3. Originally posted by podiumboy:I was going to buy this, but I don’t even own a DVD player anymore. I would gladly pay to be able to stream this show. I’ve never seen it the whole way through, just what I’ve pieced together on YouTube. Very strange, but not as strange as the JT17 live release that never was.
    You could have subscribed and then you’d still be able to stream it now as part of your subscription. But alternatively you’ll be able to find it online somewhere to not only stream but download to keep guitars101 would be a good place to start looking. JT17 live is still happening as well according to the reliable sources anyway (Heartland concert film).
  4. Is the stream still available?
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:I was going to go on a rant about how they should have released this physically in 4K but I've said it all before.
    4K Blu-ray’s in Music do not exist

Inxs - Live Baby Live
    Clapton Lockdown Seasion
    Melanie Fermer
    And
    Bohemian Rhapsody “movie” so doesn’t count

These are 4 I tracked down… own Inxs and Queen
    Where are Muse U2 and others with ignoring the format I don’t know it’s a real shame
  6. Yeah it’s on my account, think as long as you don’t let your account expire you keep all the previous downloads or in this case stream.
  7. Wasn't this a weird 4K resolution? Anyway, it looks bad. It's too dark.
  8. It does look kind of strange how they commercially released every tour from Zoo-TV onwards in a short amount of time; but then have stopped completely since i+e 2015. Sure, the pandemic didn't help the plans they had (have) for JT30, but making e+i a fan club only DVD when it could have been a 4K Blu-ray or streamed is just odd for a band that built its reputation on live performance and innovation in stage production.
  9. Typical Livenation / U2.com move
  10. Not really. I think releasing it commercially would have made them more money. I'm surprised they chose to limit it to the fan club.
  11. They have managed to sell a single DVD for about € 40 - isn't that amazing? I doubt that they would have managed that with a commercial release. Brilliant move!
  12. Originally posted by SJKamal:Not really. I think releasing it commercially would have made them more money. I'm surprised they chose to limit it to the fan club.
    I'm guessing that maybe they felt it too similar to the I&E tour certainly the stage was pretty identical bar a few upgrades ,however I don't get why they went to the trouble of hiring a film crew and using the most hi tech cameras lighting etc that probably cost a fortune just for a fan club release,strange decision. 🤔