1. That was pretty great. It can only get better with the best section of the show still to see.

2. I'm fairly certain that they are aware of the various tour leg discrepancies. UF and Zoo arena being the most that are required.
  3. Still disappointed there hasn't been a viewing for us folks in Canada. Also thought someone in the US might have posted an HQ torrent from the broadcast on NYD.
  4. Check your PM
  5. Watched it again last night and think that this is U2's best-filmed concert. The angles, the rhythm of the cuts, focussing on what is going on both show- and music-wise - it's truly beautiful. The director and the cameramen did a great job on this.And the band is great, too.
  6. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:[..]
    Yes, these were good surprises. I also do not believe we will have shows, which is why I would very much like and look forward to the TJT-17 home video. The Joshua Tree deserves something greatest, with "Streets",

You couldn't have got better official footage of Streets and TJT than Rattle&Hum or haven't you seen it?
  7. Yes, I have Rattle and Hum, but it's a documentary and not a full concert. I like watching the Paris show more than watching Rattle and Hum. Unfortunately it was the only show on the tour that didn't play Streets. A complete concert is like reading a book from beginning to the end.
  8. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:[..]
    Yes, I have Rattle and Hum, but it's a documentary and not a full concert. I like watching the Paris show more than watching Rattle and Hum. Unfortunately it was the only show on the tour that didn't play Streets. A complete concert is like reading a book from beginning to the end.
    It wasn't just Paris. There were plenty of shows where Streets wasn't played.
  9. And furthermore, they played it without the organ intro a few times in 1987!
  10. What dates?
  11. In autumn of 1987,at shows where they started with Bullet or Stand by Me followed by Street. Don't know the dates by heart, but I think Foxboro is one of them. You can get soundboard recordings at Wolfgangs Vault.