2018-07-03 - Uncasville
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by Timk68:I'm starting to think they won't change anything for Europe . They're not going to be working in the summer so can't see anything moving
    maybe truth, but American Soul won't say much to European fans... even though it's very good live...
  2. Originally posted by ultraviolet346:[..]
    No, Bono missed the opportunity- it would have made a great dedication.I was sitting in the dark listening to the final song play out and was thinking how great Mixlr and modern tech is that I can listen in live to the concert sounds in my bedroom in UK and then thought about the 12 boys and their coach found but stuck in the darkness of the cave and thought a song titled "13 ( There is a light )" was so appropriate

It sounds like you are capable of allowing news stories into your personal space. And also to be affected by them. That's great. Different from the jaded, cynacisim we encounter so much.

3. Even press is confused.

4. Yes. The oversaturation of shows is part of the problem. And then there's listening to the show as opposed to actually being there. But we all have opinions just like we all have a**holes... and it's natural to spew sh** from both, so we must be universally tolerant of everyones bowel movements.
  5. Uncasville CT
    #anna_thaema

6. My buddy took these in Uncasville
  7. Nice pics @blueeyedboybuddy
  8. #_kristinnmariexo

I guess it made sense not to tag this LOH "satellite" image "Uncasville," but "lights of Connecticut" instead