5.I Will Follow
    BREAK
    6.Discotheque
    7.Please
    8.Where The Streets Have No Name
    INTERMISSION HMTMKMKM
    9.Elevation
    10.Beautiful Day
    11.Bullet The Blue Sky (With Bono Bullet The Blue Sky ZooTV suit)
    12.MLK
    13.Pride
    ACOUSTIC PART
    14.Staring At The Sun
    15.You're The Best Thing About Me
    16.Summer Of Love
    BREAK 2
    17.Get Out Of Your Own Way
    18.American Soul
    19.Gloria
    ENCORE
    20.With Or Without You
    21.Love Is Bigger
    22.One
    23.Bad Or Little Things That You Give Away
    THIS MY SETLIST
  3. For me if could here SOL, Showman and the Little Things I would be happy. Might not be a popular opinion but the Showman sounded great in rehearsals for me, should stage on the E-stage. Streets or Bad needs to be in the set to give it that emotional moment - the show doesn't have that right now. Bring back Horses as well or at least rotate it for the 4 night cities.

I know they are using LIB as a Streets type replacement, red light and all that, but I think that LIB (open encore) into streets would actually work well... ohhh ohhh ohhh's into the Streets organ...... Then something else (not to sure yet) into 13 and end. I like 13 as a closer. Only thing is I think LIB and 13 go together for the narrative.....

Realistically 2 more songs might not be totally unreasonable for them..... I mean IE did get longer in Europe we can hope.

I just miss that change up of IE was enough to keep it interesting for multiple nights.

I actually int mind American Soul but I think it will be dropped. Hopefully Streets instead......

Also I think Red Flag isn't that great live, sounds pretty flat and kinda grating at times. I love it on the album though...... Little things must be played though

Compare these two.....

4. RED FLAG DAY !!!
  5. Couldn't agree more, have been listening to SOE at work and when I stumbled upon Little Things, it had been a while since I had last heard it, and it hit me again how insanely good that song is... A star in U2's recent catalogue.

If only they could find the spot for it !

The Showman did sound very good in the rehearsals, I want to hear it played Plus keep Red Flag Day. We'd basically have a SOE tour where 10 of the album's 13 songs are played haha
  6. That Little Things video from Chicago is so good, the climax at the end of the song there, they are so into that song when playing it, all four of them. Might be the largest proof of them not being still doing tours and music just for the money, if you ask me.
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Although I love American Soul, it feels a bit odd to come "looking for" it in Europe. And, as we all know, whenever in doubt, play Streets

Agree American soul for the US replace it for Summer of love in Europe

8. Little things is one of my top 10 favourites.
    I was very disappointed they didn't play it in Amsterdam went both days and expected it the second night but unfortunately
  9. I think the innocence section just needs to be dropped. It would work if this was right after IE but its 3 years apart with another tour in between. This narrative holds them back and they take it way to seriously. Hopefully they regroup and recover.
  10. In an ideal world:

1. Take out Iris and Cedarwood and replace with other SOI songs that weren’t played as much in 2015: California and The Troubles get my vote.

2. Take out SBS and replace with Please.

3. Rotate Elevation with The Fly and Vertigo with Discotheque/Last Night On Earth (but not both on same night, so there still is at least one of the more recent “casual” hits, as those work really well to pump up the crowd).

4. Put Best Thing full band earlier in the show and then have either Landlady
    /Summer of Love before SATS.

5. End main set with Little Things - still can’t believe they’re not playing this-and open the encore with a rocker - literally any rocker - before the One/Love is Bigger/13 closing trio.
  11. After the Cape Cod set, I can definitely see them swapping out American Soul for SOL, but there's no chance they'll be in the same position. Going from acoustic section to Pride back to Summer of Love is just a weird vibe for the show.

I could see acoustic Best Thing swapped for Summer of Love, and American Soul swapped for electric Best Thing.