1. we need another hit in the encore
  2. Can't believe they haven't played Bad yet.... it must be the earliest song alongside Pride (apart from I Will Follow and SBS) that's been played at every tour since its release.... (Yeah I know NYD has been too, but only once on I&E)
  3. American Soul will not work in Europe IMHO
    [ Re] Introduce Bad
    Pride can - just intersperse images of Charlottesville with Trump and then MLK
    Showman is a no from perspective - one of the weakest tunes on SOE
    Can a place for Little Things be found ?
    SBS in Belfast will be spine tingling again am sure.
    Will Streets make an appearance? - interesting if it returns late in the tour like a promise.......and final show should have 40.....
  4. Originally posted by MattG:I mean, they need room for the hits - there aren't that many in this setlist! Only I Will Follow, Gloria, Beautiful Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Until the End of the World, Elevation, Vertigo, Desire, Pride, City of Blinding Lights, and One! Imagine how turned off everyone in the arena would be if they played a mere single off of their most critically acclaimed album!

[image]
    LOL at the gif.

About time for someone to bring up Pearl Jam/Bruce Springsteen in this thread!
  5. Lose NOTHING, add back Horses, Red Flag and debut Summer Of Love,......Some of the best U2 shows you revert too never had Streets!!!!
  6. Let’s keep Bruce away from the next leg.
  7. Yeah I’d take mysterious ways as the encore opener. Far from 1st pick but a better way to start the encore than one imo.
  8. not again please
  9. 1. Love Is All We Have Left
    2. The Blackout
    3. Lights of Home
    4. Gloria/I Will Follow/
    5. You're The Best Thing About Me
    6. Magnificent
    7. Beautiful Day
    8. The Ocean
    9. Iris
    10. Cedarwood Road
    11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    12. Until The End Of The World

13. Zooropa
    14. Elevation
    15. Vertigo
    16. Acrobat
    17. Stay
    18. Street
    19. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    20. Get Out Of Your Own Way
    21. City Of Blinding Lights
    22. One

23. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    24. All I Want Is You
    25. Bad
    26. 13
  10. Just adding Bad (with Landlady snippet) into the encore would make me happy