2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    Paris sounds fantastic I wish you a great time there. For me, all around Paris. All German, Amsterdam, and Dublin. Faraway, so close. Too sad we missed each other in 2015 in A'dam. Maybe one day... here's to hope
    Thank you, Kirsten! An impressive list! :-) Yes, it is a real pity about 2015: I looked for the U2starters after the concert, but I couldn't find you guys and I finally got back to the hostel... I was giving a talk at the University of Groningen the next day... Here's to hope!! :-)
  2. Hi,

Looking for one Berlin standing (GA) ticket for September 1st.
    Please let me know.
  3. Hi Guys,

I'm not making it to Berlin. I have two cheap seats for the first show (Block 212, row 8) that are box office collection. I have confirmation from ticketmaster that they can be collected by someone else if they are in a position to provide a copy of my ID and order confirmation. I'd be happy to provide that information to anyone that wants to buy the tickets along with my email to ticketmaster.

They cost E98.70 for the pair. I'd gladly sell them for £60/70 euro. If you are a trusted member I wouldn't require payment until after the show so that it can be confirmed that thtwere were no issues.

Let me know.
  4. One week!

How many times will Bono say “Ich bin ein Berliner”?
  5. ^ Nice......
  6. Wish I could be there! I will be listening (hopefully!).
  7. stay would be absolutely wonderful
  8. Wait what the hell was that? That was so cool but how the do we have 1991 Bono and The Edge footage in HD?

Edit: It’s just a video of Stay that I’ve never seen. I thought I was watching modern times with young Bono and The Edge lol, carry on everyone!
  9. Hi guys! What hotel will they be in? I dream to take an autograph!