2018-09-04 - Cologne
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. If anyone wants to make a cover from it, just pm me for the hi-res
  2. Could I possibly take the images as I am in the process of making an entire series of bootleg covers for this leg of the tour for distribution at the end of it if anyone wants them.
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Could I possibly take the images as I am in the process of making an entire series of bootleg covers for this leg of the tour for distribution at the end of it if anyone wants them.
    Why at the end?
  4. Yes good point. I could quite easily post them as the shows happen each time and have them linked to the audio download section for people to use.
  5. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Yes good point. I could quite easily post them as the shows happen each time and have them linked to the audio download section for people to use.
    or in e+i bootlegs cover thread?
  6. Thinking about it now that it is fresh. Anyone reading this who enjoys the download audio section of each tour (especially the current tour), do you have any preferences regarding bootleg covers?

The reason I ask is that at the moment my designs are changing with each concert. Do the majority of people who download like to see their bootleg covers in an uniformed structure? or do they like them to be random and mixed by way of layout and design?

Just a thought if I am going to proceed down this road to provide covers for people to use.

Also, is there anyone out there willing to aid me by way of tutorial in using photoshop? I used to be able to navigate this many years ago but gave forgotten some of it's design applications. The reason I ask is that I want to provide the best quality download imagery for others to print from.
  7. That is where i have been posting some of them.
    Wondering how i can direct link them to the covers download section where you find the audio download.
    Anyone know how i can do this?
  8. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    That is where i have been posting some of them.
    Wondering how i can direct link them to the covers download section where you find the audio download.
    Anyone know how i can do this?
    don't think it's possible... maybe suggestion for mods?
  9. I think that would have to be the tapers decision to include them in the zip file?

The thread is useful because many can submit covers they have designed and people can choose their own

Pinging @BigGiRL
  10. I was thinking of direct to the covers section if there was a way. Save someone else the time to go about transferring my posts to another part of the website.
  11. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I think that would have to be the tapers decision to include them in the zip file?

The thread is useful because many can submit covers they have designed and people can choose their own

Pinging @BigGiRL
    I understand about the zip file of certain tapers and would not want to interfere with that process by inclusion of my covers.

I was making reference to the area where it states 'covers' which people find underneath the various options of downloading the audio. I think that would be the place to put my covers so people, as you rightly state, have the choice of many others too.