2018-09-04 - Cologne
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I think that would have to be the tapers decision to include them in the zip file?

The thread is useful because many can submit covers they have designed and people can choose their own

Pinging @BigGiRL
    maybe just another bookmark on the show pages would do it?
  2. We’re derailing from this topic. Our crew goes through the covers topic every once in a while and add them to the show pages
  3. Originally posted by Remy:We’re derailing from this topic. Our crew goes through the covers topic every once in a while and add them to the show pages
    Sorted. If people are interested and want them then I will do them. I shall continue to post over there if they actually end up in the covers section. No more derailing the topic!
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Sorted. If people are interested and want them then I will do them. I shall continue to post over there if they actually end up in the covers section. No more derailing the topic!
    They will, I'm working on it

5. Caught this at the airport just now. Off to Paris they go.
  6. For me this was the worst show ever(4/9). RFD was good but the rest The opening, NYD with the stupid clapping and Love is bigger was quite boring. I think I don't get E&I
  7. a bit of the same here , had a flashback to 2015 I$E. sound was super voice was ok (a bit raw) and the rest was flashback for me and yes they did some great new song, and lost my voice too
  8. thought cologne 2 had an even better crowd than night one! still wish there were 1-2 rotational slots for night two... but I'm enjoying the hell out of this tour anyway!
  9. 2015 i met adam and he signed my jacket (witch i framed of course) was thinking the 4 be on time who knows, stand there for 2 hours (from 17.00 till 19.15) nothing ,went in to the arena my wife said we go back the 5 just for fun, said not gonna happen and geuss what: on facebook pics from the 5 from the edge adam and bono for a signiture session sigh