2018-09-08 - Paris
Turne: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Ses kayıtları: 2
Videolar: 2
  1. Much preferred it as a rotational song in 2015 cos it meant I got a different song!!
  2. Ah, now I haven't heard this one live yet...!
  3. That was the best phase!!!!
  4. If you pulled it off so good then play the songs!!!!!
  5. Ah, Summer of Love is sounding nice... Love that trippy, plucky intro
  6. Could've had
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Stay
    in here for sure
  7. And this is where i check out, love this intro to Pride though.
  8. Yeah, Pride has certainly gotten some life put back into it over this 2015-2018 tour cycle!
  9. They could get some more screenplay - they've introduced that kind of thing halfway through tours before
  10. Totally agree this is much better than the past Prides
  11. I flew from the UK for Berlin 1+2 and originally would have been in Cologne for those 2 as well. I hadn't listen to too many US shows as wasn't feeling "the love" for the LP/tour. Certainly not after 2015, which I thought just took the whole live experience in an arena not just to the next level but several levels ahead of anything else. But you know what, Berlin 1 was still a 'kin great show, for 1 reason and 1 reason only. U2 are still one of the greatest live acts in the world. OK so SOE maybe lacks a little musically, but some of that is down to the way the world is these days. Too old for radioplay, streaming is the way for the mass market fuelled by social media. Someone said earlier in thread along the lines of 99% of concert goers only go to the 1 show so why should any band change the setlist. We have become too accustomed to spontaneity, even if its kind of planned. Factor in we don't know the full story behind Bono's voice issues, maybe some extra playing safe here. We should no more if Paris sees no changes.