2018-09-29 - Copenhagen
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by dvschend:Complaining is something else than bitching for the last 4 pages about a tour you're not going to visit and stating you're a TRUE fan.

Just my 2 cents though
    Don't worry. Just two more pages and then he says he leaves this miserable U2 site with its intolerant mods...

#familiarfaces
  2. yall funny
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Don't worry. Just two more pages and then he says he leaves this miserable U2 site with its intolerant mods...

#familiarfaces
    I've never said that. I'm sorry. You have to sell your U2start shirts.
  4. You give yourself way too much credit, seriously.
  5. The site is on it’s knees since Koos withdrew his donations.
  6. I hate those fans of u2 who spend their time complaining about everything, enjoy this tour who knows if it is the last? God, if they have nothing else to complain about, I am very happy that they do not play fucking streets and you complaining about a setlist, I prefer this one that always listen to WOWY
  7. Originally posted by Damonio123:I hate those fans of u2 who spend their time complaining about everything, enjoy this tour who knows if it is the last? God, if they have nothing else to complain about, I am very happy that they do not play fucking streets and you complaining about a setlist, I prefer this one that always listen to WOWY
    Woaah I'm pretty sure the consensus has been that yes we'd much rather there was rotation but a U2 show is a U2 show and we'll take seeing it live, but it is frustrating when we know that actually quite a lot of people see the show more than once, but now there has been a big shakeup it's pretty much all good
  8. Originally posted by Damonio123:I hate those fans of u2 who spend their time complaining about everything, enjoy this tour who knows if it is the last? God, if they have nothing else to complain about, I am very happy that they do not play fucking streets and you complaining about a setlist, I prefer this one that always listen to WOWY
    I actually have a lot of time for people who want to voice there opinion even in a negative way but I would suggest that to have a negative reaction on the back of what has got to be the most significant Setlist shake up for perhaps a decade then I think that’s missing something. I know there was more changes between the last show in the states and the first European show but given the song choices (even though I think they were all great) it wasn’t the same as the level of rarity that the songs last night were (well SOL was but it’s not even a year old). I don’t think it’s possible to emphasise enough how big a shake up last nights set was. I do have genuine sympathy though for people who have already attended and maybe missed what is there favourite or one of there favourite songs in stay, TUF or wild horses, I know I’d be gutted now not to hear them at least at one of the shows I’m going to particularly stay.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

If you’ve heard it then I can’t argue with that but it’s not a view I’ve come across often if at all really. I’ve heard the odd positive remark about the screens and the negative remarks usually about using the screen in a similar way to I&E, same songs etc but I can’t remember reading in a show review about the screen really drastically effecting someone’s opinion of the show.

I'm not saying it "drastically" does anything. They still use the screen for a lot of songs. I'm just saying they are going to long without using it with this new sequence. Put something up on the screen that fits thematically. Unforgettable Fire for example. Have something with a nuclear bomb going off when Larry hits his drums in the mid section, with a flash and image. Or the image of the Hiroshima paintings that inspired the songs. Something like that. Enhances an already great song. I'm just saying they should do something more for A song in this section. I guess that is controversial. Sorry.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I actually have a lot of time for people who want to voice there opinion even in a negative way but I would suggest that to have a negative reaction on the back of what has got to be the most significant Setlist shake up for perhaps a decade then I think that’s missing something. I know there was more changes between the last show in the states and the first European show but given the song choices (even though I think they were all great) it wasn’t the same as the level of rarity that the songs last night were (well SOL was but it’s not even a year old). I don’t think it’s possible to emphasise enough how big a shake up last nights set was. I do have genuine sympathy though for people who have already attended and maybe missed what is there favourite or one of there favourite songs in stay, TUF or wild horses, I know I’d be gutted now not to hear them at least at one of the shows I’m going to particularly stay.
    I contend that looking at differences between the first and last sets of tours then 360 would definitely be the winner for biggest change over a tour, but I think you're right in saying last night was the biggest single shakeup possibly ever for the band from one night to the next night, especially for a night 1 to a night 2, although the Chicago '01 show where they randomly played a ZooTV opening set will always be up there for me, anyway I digress - massive shakeup last night