2018-10-27 - Belfast
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Me and Conor are planning to meet up for Belfast 2. If anyone else is interested drop me a message.
  2. Just wondering; how crowded was the GA floor back in 2015? I saw pictures from Manchester with lots of space. Totally different from the 6 persons per square meter in Amsterdam. I felt like a piece of fish in a tin can..
  3. Originally posted by wtonis:Just wondering; how crowded was the GA floor back in 2015? I saw pictures from Manchester with lots of space. Totally different from the 6 persons per square meter in Amsterdam. I felt like a piece of fish in a tin can..
    Belfast GA 2015 was great , not packed at all
  4. Originally posted by wtonis:Just wondering; how crowded was the GA floor back in 2015? I saw pictures from Manchester with lots of space. Totally different from the 6 persons per square meter in Amsterdam. I felt like a piece of fish in a tin can..
    It was grand. Belfast crowds aren't feisty either. Staff make a little boundary around the outside of GA so you can escape easily if you want to make your way back somewhere else. You don't have to fight your whole way back. Just get out to the side and make your way out.
  5. WhatsApp group has been made. Message me your number if you want to join.
  6. Hello everyone!!

At the time the tickets were released my friends and I purchased seated tickets for Belfast 2 but unfortunately they were for different parts of the arena. On a ticket drop I purchased 10 GA tickets so that we would all be together in the hope that we could sell our seated tickets.

Unfortunately the demand for tickets is such that we cannot sell our seated tickets so what we have decided to do now is sell the GA tickets and watch the show from the seats.

Anyone what to purchase GA tickets for this show PM me
  7. Hi mate.....excellent! Coming from Glasgow
  8. Thanks! Not planning to queue for the Belfast. Planning to do some sighsteeing in town as well. Floor not being crowded provides enough space to get a good spot to see the show.
  9. Saturday should complete the trifecta of Stay being played in the three cities which are named in the song.
  10. Zoo Station and The Fly will hopefully be firsts for me...and Horses of course! ..
  11. Miami and New Orleans?