2018-10-27 - Belfast
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Thanks. I'm not on Instagram so I'll leave it to my imagination now.

But it does sound like this might be a glorified snippet like Zooropa in 2015... Hopefully the full song gets played despite "The Ocean treatment".
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:That was incredible. Wild Horses is as good as anything I’ve seen. Loved it all. Top 5 show of 15 for me. Possibly top 3. Shall review in the morning.

Wow. Means a lot coming from you!
  3. they gave away red zone wristbands (no lanyards) at the entrances to fill up the red zones ?

i was too late but with some help and a borrowed lanyard managed to make my way in and have an epic dancenight with great bunch of nutters all jumping for joy as if it was the last show !
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Joeahorro's Instagram has a bit of an IEM recording of a Dirty Day rehearsal, on the stories for 24 hours.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Sounds really interesting! Bono's speech sounds cool, and Edge singing is awesome! Would've prefered the original but this is also pretty cool.
  5. I like it. Sounds like a duet at times.
  6. If you’re expecting a Zoo TV style representation, you’ll be disappointed. It’s a lot more than a snippet, but it’s not what you’d expect when some says “They’re going to play Dirty Day”. Still, I’ll be all over it if I hear it in Dublin.
  7. If the big guitar breakdown is there, I'm there.
  8. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Hello hello!
    What else, apart from Dirty Day, was soundchecked in Belfast?
    I read online that yesterday some other "secret" songs were also rehearsed!
    Thanks for an answer and greetings

More surprises?
  9. Two great nights. Much better vibes on night 2. The show just screams for a little ecstasy in me ecncore. A Bad or Streets would be other worldly.

Was cool to see Bono walk out during 13. We were actually holding the rope. An insane security operation.