2018-10-27 - Belfast
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Just heard the new dirty Day, it’s alright but not great. I guess it’s like the new The Ocean a bit of a segue into something else which in this case is zoo station and in that respect it does a decent job better than bono just talking to lead into zoo station.
  2. can someone rip that instagram sample and share it here? Would love to hear it, but I'm not going to join Instagram for that.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:Just heard the new dirty Day, it’s alright but not great. I guess it’s like the new The Ocean a bit of a segue into something else which in this case is zoo station and in that respect it does a decent job better than bono just talking to lead into zoo station.
    you could have hidden or alerted of a spoiler about the sequing into zoo station ....
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Just heard the new dirty Day, it’s alright but not great. I guess it’s like the new The Ocean a bit of a segue into something else which in this case is zoo station and in that respect it does a decent job better than bono just talking to lead into zoo station.
    you could have hidden or alerted of a spoiler about the sequing into zoo station ....
  5. I usually do hide stuff but this thread is now with spoilers I thought given that the shows have been completed. Apologies if I’m in the wrong though. I didn’t intend on ruining the surprise for anyone.

6. ‘How’s about ye Belfast’
    2 brilliant shows
  7. Hmm, sorry
  8. thanks.. I had no problems with Bono talking over The Ocean and would have loved to hear that song, but this is just way too long.. thanks for sharing anyway (Aguz Art)