2018-11-05 - Dublin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Haah MacPhisto at the start of Acrobat, playing with the crew
  2. I had almost right, this but a few gigs before the full last gig, with in a different speech key.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I think if you’re not a big fan of the new album and JT is your favourite album (which maybe is the case for a few) then the set doesn’t look as strong but for those of us that prefer AB and really enjoy the new album it’s looking almost perfect really. It’s right up my street anyway, might be my favourite Setlist since the zoo tv shows.
    i am not a big fan of Pop and SOE.
  4. I can understand why you’d not consider the Setlist to be as strong as I do then. You’ll be glad they aren’t playing any pop at least.
  5. Yeah, this song on this tour has been a brilliant example of how much the band give of themselves when performing - all four members, but this song especially Edge and Larry.

It was amazing to watch them play it from just a few feet away in London and see the intensity of their performance. I'm surprised Edge didn't get airborne the way he was playing!

Bono has spoke before about how he has to step inside the songs each night so as not to go through the motions and run on autopilot and not start drifting off thinking about what you're gonna have for tea tomorrow night etc. But watching them play Acrobat is testimony to see how they all have to step inside the songs to at least some degree to make them as special as they can be.
  6. Originally posted by U2C:i am a litte disappointed after seen 4 Dublin show, not really spectacular setlist....DD was even good to hear.

Setlist now is miles above what they started this tour with, IMHO..no 40 or big additions for Dublin other than Landlady, but still a great improvement. And I appreciate the AB love
  7. when were you last time satisfied with setlist except for JT17 tour?
  8. Well then, last night was my first time seeing the boys in Dublin and it didn't disappoint. I've been to 6 shows now, and I've always been a bit disappointed with the crowd. But the crowd was electric last night. I am not exaggerating when I say Block P was genuinely shaking during I Will Follow and Gloria. Thats another thing, I'm glad they decided to play Gloria instead of ABOY.

GA looked amazing from the seats. It was finally great to hear Landlady too. Not sure if it works in the encore but still awesome to hear it. Acrobat/Elevation/Vertigo was awesome. The "Im fucking Bono" speech was the best I've seen it.

On a side note, I wanted to get a poster yesterday but they were all sold out. I have one from every gig I've been to this tour, and need this one for a complete collection. If anyone has a spare, or is willing to sell theirs to me I would be most grateful. I'm willing to pay a bit more than FV and will obviously cover postage.