1. I don’t see too much changing from last night’s show really. Landlady will probably open the encore, maybe one of The Fly/MW/Dirty Day in the new AB/Zooropa section but I think the rest will stay.
  2. They rehearsed
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Dirty Day??
  3. Techs before the first gig did. It was drums, bass and guitar.
  4. Does this all mean EBTTRT is likely to leave the setlists?Was hoping to hear it in Belfast.
  5. This is fantastic to see these changes with more talk of changes happening before the end of the tour. I honestly thought they'd go through the motions and keep the same set from the US all the way through to the end of the European leg.

I think they'll keep pride and BD in the set but keep Zoo Station also.

COuld they bring back streets?
  6. Originally posted by georgemccauley:This is fantastic to see these changes with more talk of changes happening before the end of the tour. I honestly thought they'd go through the motions and keep the same set from the US all the way through to the end of the European leg.

I think they'll keep pride and BD in the set but keep Zoo Station also.

COuld they bring back streets?
    no
  7. I really think the only changes we'll see for Berlin 3 is perhaps
    -The Fly and Mysterious Ways after Zoo Station
    -Landlady in the encore
  8. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:I really think the only changes we'll see for Berlin 3 is perhaps
    -The Fly and Mysterious Ways after Zoo Station
    -Landlady in the encore
    Nailed it I think with this.

It’s the innocence bit that they don’t want to repeat - everything else is basically different in this show - even if they are playing some of the same songs they are being presented in a different way.
  9. so.. the washington DVD will not happen?
  10. Everything is speculation right now. We know they are filming Berlin but don't know if it is going to be released in theatres or something else. Washington is in the can but we don't have any dates on that or TJT 17 show that was filmed in South America.

One option would be to film something and have limited engagement release in theatres which would be great. The sound in the movie houses are incredible. I saw Celebration Day by Zep that way and it was great.