1. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    Dublin 4 2018 is ready to go, final check after some sync issues on one particular audio track but should have time to render it this week....so watch this space
    ooooooooh niceeeee

2. I’d love a Seoul multicam The audio is so good.

There’s some very upclose and complete footage of the tree stage on YouTube here.

Maybe the uploaded would be willing to give you the originals.
  3. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Hi Guys,

Well winter is nearly upon us again and I have found myself with some spare time and am looking for multicam projects to keep me busy

There doesnt seem to be too many multicams from the 2019 tour so if anyone has any suggestions Im all ears.

Thought Id throw it out there to see what happens

Wish I had of filmed all the shows I attended, but only filmed Sydney 2 unfortunately. Haven't found the time to edit & upload many songs from that show. There's a few songs uploaded, but I have quite a bit of other footage from that show, if you decide you want to do Sydney 2.

I just have the main stage stuff. Just the JT set, with the decent camera (I filled it's SD card). Filmed a bit afterwards with the GoPro, which looks pretty horrible. Rookie mistake, should have put the GoPro's empty SD card in the good camera

I filmed in 4k, but the stuff on my YouTube channel has been rendered in 1080p. So I can zoom & pan, because it's mainly a static shot, with the camera attached to the rail.

Here's my YouTube channel. A few songs from JT2019, a few others from e+i & i+e.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGuhKAHv_fZZCDiSmc5Bicw
  4. Originally posted by one8ung:Sydney was not recorded with the intention of making a multicam with it.

I was asked by another taper to record the shows I was going to attend in Australia and he lent me his gear...

Why is there so much reluctance from bootleggers who upload their recordings to the internet for fans to enjoy to then try to prohibit others from using the audio to make videos for other fans to enjoy?
  5. Why take a leechers not take the effort to tape their own recording so they can do what they want with their recording?
  6. Originally posted by one8ung:Why take a leechers not take the effort to tape their own recording so they can do what they want with their recording?
    +1!
  7. Originally posted by one8ung:Why take a leechers not take the effort to tape their own recording so they can do what they want with their recording?
    Plus so many of the videos are poorly done--bad transitions, no color correction, pulled from poor youtube sources (so multiple levels of encoding). Many tapers spend a lot of time putting together a high quality audio production and don't want it associated with shitty video projects.

If ya got an issue with it, then go tape your own stuff and release without restrictions!
  8. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]

Wish I had of filmed all the shows I attended, but only filmed Sydney 2 unfortunately. Haven't found the time to edit & upload many songs from that show. There's a few songs uploaded, but I have quite a bit of other footage from that show, if you decide you want to do Sydney 2.

I just have the main stage stuff. Just the JT set, with the decent camera (I filled it's SD card). Filmed a bit afterwards with the GoPro, which looks pretty horrible. Rookie mistake, should have put the GoPro's empty SD card in the good camera

I filmed in 4k, but the stuff on my YouTube channel has been rendered in 1080p. So I can zoom & pan, because it's mainly a static shot, with the camera attached to the rail.

Here's my YouTube channel. A few songs from JT2019, a few others from e+i & i+e.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGuhKAHv_fZZCDiSmc5Bicw
    wow your YouTube channel is full of brilliant videos, I particularly love the Belfast videos
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Plus so many of the videos are poorly done--bad transitions, no color correction, pulled from poor youtube sources (so multiple levels of encoding). Many tapers spend a lot of time putting together a high quality audio production and don't want it associated with shitty video projects.

If ya got an issue with it, then go tape your own stuff and release without restrictions!
    My band had released music on spotify and iTunes etc which now appears on Tik Tok.

Should I get upset cause some 14 year old kid makes a shit dance to it?
  10. Originally posted by cookoman:[..]
    My band had released music on spotify and iTunes etc which now appears on Tik Tok.

Should I get upset cause some 14 year old kid makes a shit dance to it?
    You asked why some tapers don't like others mucking with their audio/video...I gave my (and other tapers' I know) explaination.

Many folks aren't quite so uptight about it. As is their right! That's why I encourage folks to record their own stuff and make their own decisions.
  11. So update on the multicams. I collected lots of videos for Seattle 2017 and Stockholm 2015. I never got around to actually editing these projects, and I'm really sorry about that. @hindutimes01 contacted me and wanted a new project to edit, so I decided to let him edit Seattle 2017, and that has essentially been finished now and will be shared soon. He has also received the files for Stockholm 2015 and will edit these multicams.

Seeing as I enjoy collecting the videos for these kinds of projects and @hindutimes01 enjoys editing them, I will now start collecting videos from London 2018, which he'll edit after the Stockholm shows. So if you have any videos from London 2018, please send me a message, you'll of course receive credits for it