1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Well 2 are sort of known already. Tokyo and Singapore.

The others we can only guess. Hong Kong? Beijing?

Hong Kong would be cool. Good airfares from Europe to HongKong
  2. Interesting they are staying in Sydney the whole time while in Aus. Perth is a 4-5 hour flight.... Must only be doing one Perth show.
  3. For some reason the suspense of this tour is killing me!!! Announce it already!! I won’t even be going to any of the shows, unless they decide to add the Midwest US to their tour of Australia and Asia.
  4. Originally posted by hello123:Interesting they are staying in Sydney the whole time while in Aus. Perth is a 4-5 hour flight.... Must only be doing one Perth show.
    If they do 2 shows in a city they usually spend 1 night in said city. So they’ll probably stay in Perth at least the 1 night, but might leave their families at “home” in the Sydney mansion.
  5. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    If they do 2 shows in a city they usually spend 1 night in said city. So they’ll probably stay in Perth at least the 1 night, but might leave their families at “home” in the Sydney mansion.
    Fair call. I wonder if Perth will get 2 shows like 360. They aren’t as big now plus Optus Staiudm is bigger than Subiaco. They could play NIB....
  6. My guess for "other" Asian city would be Seoul...rather than Beijing
  7. I know oasis were forced to cancel shows in China because they previously had played the Tibetan freedom concert. Thus, I doubt U2 will play in China. Seoul is a good possibility, if they have an indoor stadium, as it will be December.
  8. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    If they will do Perth as last shows in Australia at the end, they have no need to return to Sydney. Maybe they're just going to stay in Sydney of the East Cost shows, and then leave after the last one and stay in Perth. And then head to Asia after Perth.
  9. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    If they will do Perth as last shows in Australia at the end, they have no need to return to Sydney. Maybe they're just going to stay in Sydney of the East Cost shows, and then leave after the last one and stay in Perth. And then head to Asia after Perth.
    That would make more sense. Especially if they then go to Singapore
  10. For the Asia leg at first my money was on, Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila & Tokyo.

But as has been pointed out a few times about the Tibetan concert, not sure if this would rule out HK. If that's the case, would also go for Seoul as a runner.
  11. I watched the Stones’ A Bigger Bang Tour documentary and when they played Shanghai. The setlist was censored, they couldn’t play certain songs

Imagine with U2

1-24 songs - Beautiful Day