1. If there’s one thing we all should have learned by now with U2 is that its a patience game. Postponed gigs, albums, tours have happened a lot over the last decade.

Many fans speak to me in stress about this tour but just wait and let it happen is what I’d say. Not much anyone can do.

And of course in the meantime its fun to talk rumours here. Like this one:
  2. probably will it be announced for Monday at Wednesday and Thursday pre sales
  3. Come on... it's Monday 8 April in Sydney!
  4. the long-rumored U2 Down Under tour still have a chance will be announce on the Today show this morning. lets pray.
  5. Originally posted by taker:[..]
    the long-rumored U2 Down Under tour still have a chance will be announce on the Today show this morning. lets pray.
    Really does it?
  6. Please no more 'long-rumored' rumor.
  7. Yes everyone is over it!!! You say its fun Remy discussing rumors, let me tell you its NOT!
  8. There was a very strong rumor about a tour happening, immidiately after the last Berlin concert, so this thread was created. And the rumors have only gotten stronger ever since. I honestly understand the frustration for all tha fans down under, but it's your choice if you're gonna be part of this anticipation or if you're just gonna wait for something official. I understand there's a hype built-up, but it's based on reliabe sources. The only thing I understand that may be really frustrating is "fake news" being shared -for example- on Instagram (people saying it's "Lovetown 30 and presale starts tomorrow!")
  9. I'm still holding out for tomorrow. Just because it won't be announced on Australian TV doesn't mean it can't/won't be announced on U2.com. Plus U2 songs expect tickets to go on sale on the 12th (General sale), which is Friday. Monday announcement. Tuesday pre sale 1. Wednesday pre sale 2. Thursday LiveNation/Stadiums/Credit Cards pre sale. Friday General Sale.

Would make sense to announce it tomorrow.
  10. Maybe the guy in charge of the fan club gift is also in charge of this announcement.