1. Still hoping Singapore gets 2 shows.
  2. Nice to get an update, I feel quite bad actually in relation to the suggestion u2songs made things up. I’ve previously posted about u2 insiders possibly making things up so people are still talking about the band in an off year but I want to make it clear I’m not accusing the fan sites of making it up I was suggesting the people they got there info from might be, but they might not be, it was just a theory I was throwing out there. I’m sure the words in there update wasn’t a direct response to myself but just wanted to clear that up because I know the info I’ve got from this site and u2songs in the past has been helpful and reliable. I know that if there doesn’t end up being a tour I won’t be blaming either site for the information they’ve been sharing in the past few months.
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:We have a short week this week with the Good Friday public holiday, then next week we have the Easter Monday public holiday, followed by Anzac Day on the 25th as another public holiday. There won't be an announcement that week either. The last week of April is a full work week from memory, and then a few states have another public holiday in the first full week of May. So the my only real bet for an announcement before mid May would be week starting 29 April

It seems like they like to do on-sales right before or after Holidays, so you could be on to something. Be lucky it's not Christmas like they like to do in NA!
  4. The ‘urban myth , the legend that is “ this TOUR!

The gift that keeps giving !
  5. Is it Daniel, Danial, or Denial? I'm thinking it's denial, you certainly seem to be in denial
  6. Don't go "personal". No need for that. Everyone is entitled to hers or his opinion(s).

Thanks
  7. No worries. Yep true BigGirl. Sorry Danial
  8. That’s it! If u2 doesn’t announce this tour in two weeks... I’m removing Miami off my u2 playlist for good!

9. new arena rumour.
  10. What is this now?