1. I have to admit the more locations that get mentioned the less likely the rumours seem.
  2. Vietnam? I see that happening as much as them recording their next album in Korea after the north and south unite a lá AB 2.0.. please no Irish K-Pop
  3. Originally posted by bonoschild:Vietnam? I see that happening as much as them recording their next album in Korea after the north and south unite a lá AB 2.0.. please no Irish K-Pop
    Bruno & Bono = Korea Reference

4. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]

I think you are partially correct. I think it will be more like 3-4 total. They have played a couple of Experience songs in a stadium already. So something like:

Your The Best Thing (full band like on TJT 17)
    Little things (like TJT 17)
    Every Breaking Wave (a full band version would be great in a stadium)
    and 1 other Innocence song.

My "guess" is this tour would be JT/Rattle and Hum heavy to tie in for anniversary purposes. In no particular order:

Streets
    Still Havent Found
    WOWY
    Bullet
    Running
    RHMT and/or Heartland
    God's Country
    Exit
    One Tree Hill
    Desire
    Angle of Harlem
    Love Comes To Town
    Hawkmoon (maybe)
    God Part II (maybe)
    All I Want Is You

Then your encore traditionals:
    Vertigo
    Beautiful Day
    Warhorse
    Warhorse

Something like that. Obviously not all of it. But a selection similiar to that.

Just a wild ass guess! LOL

As Long as there is room for Elevation, I'm OK with anything else.
  5. As long as there isn't room for Elevation, I'm OK with anything else
  6. Wait why would they do an anniversary tie-in for JT or R&H in 2019?

I think the anniversary-themed ships have sailed (and farewell to them).
  7. It'll be 30 years on from LoveTown and they'll need a new excuse to tour if they're leaving it until November to hit our shores I guess. We also obviously missed the JT anniversary tour and I'm sure a stadium full of people would rather a few extra cuts from that era than from the last two albums
  8. I don't think they need much of an excuse to tour and I highly doubt they'll celebrate the 30th anniversary of a tour they haven't really mentioned since it happened...

I just don't see it, we all know how massively bored they looked for most of that tour - it's not something I think they're due to repeat.
  9. I don’t know if a Lovetown anniversary is on the cards or not but it does get me thinking a sort of random tour thrown in next year or maybe even 2020 does make sense. I was watching from the sky down today and when you think of the original Lovetown tour it was a little bridge between them changing direction. I know we’re talking a lot of different circumstances these days, the stakes aren’t as high for a start, the band have secured there legacy but for there own mind I think a change of direction is necessary. I’m not necessarily talking sound here but with the I&E/E&I story we have reached a conclusion. So maybe a tour next year is just a reminder ‘we’re still here’ and there’s more to come. That said they might not think a tour is necessary before they release another album and just take the time to first of all get a rest then work on new material.
  10. HTDAAB 15th anniversary tour? Yeah yeah yeah yeah