1. Originally posted by Remy:So what are we thinking for stage and name? Its actually the thing I'm most interested in, how they will name it.

Songs Of Ascent Tour!
    The Album is ready since years!

Songs Of Ascent Tour!
  2. Originally posted by Edwin_B:I've heard that there will be 2 or 4 shows at each city. Somebody mail me these cities without dates :

Perth
    Perth
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Melbourne
    Melbourne
    Melbourne
    Chirstchurch
    Chirstchurch
    Tokyo
    Tokyo
    Tokyo
    Tokyo

Christchurch instead of Auckland? That would be unexpected. Auckland, population of 1.6 million. Christchurch, under 400 thousand.
  3. Aussie fans, seeing how its been 10 years since U2 have been to you, how many shows are you planning on seeing? 1? 2? All of them?
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:Aussie fans, seeing how its been 10 years since U2 have been to you, how many shows are you planning on seeing? 1? 2? All of them?
    I've been lucky & have seen both arena tours in Europe. But missed TJT tour, so haven't seen a stadium show since 2011. So probably at least a couple of Sydney shows, if not more for me. If I hadn't seen them since 2010 I'd want to see quite a few shows.

Ticket prices are likely to be more than the US, (which is normally the case). So could be cost prohibitive to see lots of shows
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:Would love to see that screen from JT used again, just modify the tree a bit because that set up was fantastic, much better than IE/EI in my opinion.

I'm guessing it would just look like a normal screen when it's turned off. Circular b-stage.
  6. So I'm hearing 95.5 klos on radio and they're are talking alot about U2 right now and songs. Even an old interview. They just did a contest too. Hmmmmm
  7. I agree but I could also see maybe the Lovetown design being the logo too for the b-stage
  8. Originally posted by bushido529:So I'm hearing 95.5 klos on radio and they're are talking alot about U2 right now and songs. Even an old interview. They just did a contest too. Hmmmmm
    Now the fly is on. I wonder it's just a coincidence.
  9. It's a secret message.

Contained within the Fly is the tour itinerary. You just have to crack the code.

10. Good summary. Two additional observations - (1) at that time of the year you can get a randomly hot day (38C/100F) and also a summer storm, which is what happened on the first Sydney date for Vertigo from memory. (2) I think the government has sensibly backed down on demolishing ANZ stadium or at least postponed it until after Allianz (host of Zoo-TV) is re-built, so it would be available.

Any Stadium tour would have to slot in between football and cricket seasons, which is why the last two tours have been November / December.
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:Aussie fans, seeing how its been 10 years since U2 have been to you, how many shows are you planning on seeing? 1? 2? All of them?
    Planning to see all shows in Sydney and at least one each in Brisbane and Melbourne. Also tempted to add New Zealand to my list of overseas destinations for U2 concerts, after all its 'only' 3 hours away - much closer than Europe and North America.