2019-12-04 - Saitama
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Hi! Does anyone know where U2 will stay (hotel) ?
  2. Has anyone tried to print the tickets in any 7-11 store?

Tried tonight but the sales guy didn't have a clue how to do it

By the way.. I've been wondering around the city for 12 hours... Not a single sign of u2 performing here, not even a poster
  3. Yep, you just need the confirmation number. Plug it into machine and it spits out ticket
  4. Thanks hoserama

Are you sure that you can do it in any 711 store?

The guy over there (Ginza) took me to a printer/scanner machine..
  5. Not sure, I only tried one. Same thing for me though, it was off a printer machine.
  6. I printed at other 711, the guy took my confirmation number an printed on your small printer (not for common use). Come in to other stores.
  7. I finally made it.. Got my tickets

So.. . One last question : since the queue system is totally different than the previous gigs , my ticket number is 166
    It means that if I'm at the stadium at 6pm (when the gates open) I'll be the 166 person who gets in?

Thanx
  8. Originally posted by panasol:I finally made it.. Got my tickets

So.. . One last question : since the queue system is totally different than the previous gigs , my ticket number is 166
    It means that if I'm at the stadium at 6pm (when the gates open) I'll be the 166 person who gets in?

Thanx
    Yes, I think you should be the 166th person into GA. Though I'm not sure about the arrival time. I think they'll be organising the order before 6pm, so I wouldn't be leaving it that late, as you might miss your spot.
  9. I found this in a fan site

"Alternatively in Saitama, Japan, the printed tickets will have numbers on them, which are our GA queue numbers. Venues will communicate to fans to arrive at the venue at 3pm, so that we can line up in our order, and enter the stadium."

I can't say if that's correct