2019-12-04 - Saitama
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Larry's wearing a shirt with the same graphic as the cryptic announcement in one hour? LOL

2. Blessed are the cheesemakers peacemakers
  3. Heroes!
  4. I'm not listening to either to be honest, this tour feels so tired to me already
  5. Same, its a good and fun tour, but not worth listening to livestreams since the setlist is the same
  6. I'm listening at work. ISHFWILF is a little 'lame' , to quote Remy....

( Bono: "Take us to church, take us to the temple, take us to the mosque, take us to synagoge" )
  7. WOWY now
    duh duh duh duh duh duh...... nice!
  8. I've not been able to listen to a show live this tour which sucks (but have physically attended 4 shows so can't really complain).
  9. Funny: as Bono anounces the famous 'Anton Corbyn' (in the house tonight: a dutch master) I suddenly realise he pronounces the name as if Anton was a relative of Jeremy Corbyn...
  10. Originally posted by u2joost:Funny: as Bono anounces the famous 'Anton Corbyn' (in the house tonight: a dutch master) I suddenly realise he pronounces the name as if Anton was a relative of Jeremy Corbyn...
    Haha he does yes.. Guess that's him getting back at Anton for pronouncing "joshua tree" as "yoshua tree"