1. If I had to choose 5 shows I think I'd go for Chicago 2001 night 4, Glasgow 2015 night 2, Pittsburgh 2011, Honolulu 2006 and NYC 1992 night 1 (as a bonus I'd throw in Sydney 1993 night 1 to see how Stuart was on the bass but I'm not sure that would ever get released even if they released every single other concert they'd ever done...)
  2. Miami 1992, the second Zoo TV concert. Bono's wail during the intro to Ultraviolet is amazing.
  3. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    They've had screens as far back as the Joshua Tree, once they started doing stadiums people complained that they couldn't see the band properly so they had a couple screens for most stadium shows (originally just stuck onto the back of the sound desk I believe)

As seem here when the taper - god bless them - decides to focus on the screen to show us a blistering version of One Tree Hill live in Miami 87 (that's what it's titled). No, it really is that good listen to Bono belt it out (was this used for the outtakes footage?).

It starts a little shaky but stick with it as you won't be disappointed.

Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:If I had to choose 5 shows I think I'd go for Chicago 2001 night 4, Glasgow 2015 night 2, Pittsburgh 2011, Honolulu 2006 and NYC 1992 night 1 (as a bonus I'd throw in Sydney 1993 night 1 to see how Stuart was on the bass but I'm not sure that would ever get released even if they released every single other concert they'd ever done...)

I was there - yes, dammit
  4. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    They've had screens as far back as the Joshua Tree, once they started doing stadiums people complained that they couldn't see the band properly so they had a couple screens for most stadium shows (originally just stuck onto the back of the sound desk I believe)
    I seemed to remember there were screens used on the original JT tour but I wasn't sure. Then I went and checked a few concerts and there was no sign of the screens (87 proshot footage I checked: Syracuse, Los Angeles 11-18, Dublin, Madrid).
  5. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

As seem here when the taper - god bless them - decides to focus on the screen to show us a blistering version of One Tree Hill live in Miami 87 (that's what it's titled). No, it really is that good listen to Bono belt it out (was this used for the outtakes footage?).

It starts a little shaky but stick with it as you won't be disappointed.

[..]

I was there - yes, dammit
    Wow, you beat me to it for a minute and there I stand corrected. So my mind wasn't playing tricks on me and there WERE screens on the JT tour
  6. 1997 - Prague
    1989 - some of those Australian shows with Hawkmoon (probably some Perth shows)
    2015 - last London show
    2001 - Baltimore (last electric versoin of Please)
    and some more as those were said already
    edit:
    2018 - second Copenhagen + last Berlin
  7. Wow never knew about the screens
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:1997 - Prague
    1989 - some of those Australian shows with Hawkmoon (probably some Perth shows)
    2015 - last London show
    2001 - Baltimore (last electric versoin of Please)
    and some more as those were said already
    edit:
    2018 - second Copenhagen + last Berlin
    Out of curiosity why the last london show?
  9. (Request a show you have attended)
  10. Lakeland 92 for sure, a full of highlights, Milan 92 beautiful Bad-So Cruel and amazing crew in The Fly.
  11. First London show 2015 as there isn't a high quality bootleg of it.
    All other shows I attended there are pretty fine bootlegs of, even in video, except for my popmart show, which is only audio out there.
    Fairly, I would download all of "my" shows again, I guess.

To be honest, I have never been interested in shows I didn't attend, except an amazing bunch of 360 shows, as that was my "get back" to U2 and my first dig into bootlegs back in the day.

Problem is: I would only want their live archives, if they'd released them as untouched as Bruce & Co. do it. But we all know, Bono wouldn't be able to let that happen.....
  12. Amsterdam 2015-09-13
    Brussels 2 in 2010
    Denver 2011