1. Hard decision to make, but my top 5 would be:
    Sydney, 18th November 1989 (no doubts, I would download this immediately)
    Chicago, 15th September 1992
    Denver, 8th November 1987
    Chicago, 21st September 2005
    Perth, 19th December 2010
    (I would love MIlan 1992 too!)

I also believe that they recorded all their shows since 1982 (or at least I believe to have read this here). Don't know if this is true, though
  2. A pre Dublin Lovetown and a leg 1 or 2 ZooTV.
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:If they do it just don't do a Springsteen and release mixes of shows with near perfect bootlegs anyway.. Although in fairness some of them are his greatest ever shows, but it still feels like a waste
    Do you think they keep track of what are the best bootlegs available?
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:If they do it just don't do a Springsteen and release mixes of shows with near perfect bootlegs anyway.. Although in fairness some of them are his greatest ever shows, but it still feels like a waste

That’s probably exactly what we would get. Dublin 93, Sheffield 09, South Bend 01, all that kind of stuff. Maybe a South American show they’ve broadcast. I think it would be all that stuff they would go for first. There is a lot of great performances in amongst the high quality bootlegs right enough but I know what you mean it would be cool to get a completely left field choice that still featured a great performance.
  5. After reading through the replies I guess I would have to change tact and gen up on what the consensus is amongst the majority of the fans to what are the band's greatest performances and go from there - after Birmingham, Lovetown Dublin and ZOO and POP of course - and I think this is what the band should do if they ever decided to offer this service.
  6. Most of you would already know about the Bruce Springsteen site offering this servcice but here's a quick link if any of you are interetsed http://live.brucespringsteen.net/catalog.aspx.

Seems he offers an mp3 version for $9.99 and a HD audio version at $19.99 as well as lossless and other versions.
  7. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:Hard decision to make, but my top 5 would be:
    Sydney, 18th November 1989 (no doubts, I would download this immediately)
    Chicago, 15th September 1992
    Denver, 8th November 1987
    Chicago, 21st September 2005
    Perth, 19th December 2010
    (I would love MIlan 1992 too!)

I also believe that they recorded all their shows since 1982 (or at least I believe to have read this here). Don't know if this is true, though
    That doesn't mean they are mixed!

8. The only tour show without Streets until 2018; Why?

Just kidding. Overall very interesting choices, out of the ordinary. Chicago 92 was a curve ball!
  9. We know for sure they record and archive all of their shows since decades ago... in audio.

But I've always wondered if they do the same in video, obviously they don't carry a 30-camera setup to every show but maybe they record the video feeds from their standard production cameras (the ones used to show band members on the screens live)?