1. I would love to see songs like walk on or kite back into live sets. N some pop songs
  2. The Popmart tour is seriously underrated.
    It's awesome
  3. I would love to hear them play some songs from Boy that haven’t played in a long time since it’ll be 40 years old in 2020....

Me too - and especially some songs from October other than Gloria. I'd love to hear Fire or Rejoice once live before U2 call it a day.
  4. I know... But a film staring Eve as Ali?

I think that's new
  5. Oh yeah haven't heard that too!

Update: apparently its April Fools day in Spain.
  6. 2020: Video releases

2021: AB30 release including a ZooTV concert. Possibly pushing ZooTV Sydney to select theaters in the highest possible resolution scan. One-off show performing AB in full.

2022-2024ish: Final album and farewell tour

2030: Reunion tour
  7. Originally posted by MattG:2020: Video releases

2021: AB30 release including a ZooTV concert. Possibly pushing ZooTV Sydney to select theaters in the highest possible resolution scan. One-off show performing AB in full.

2022-2024ish: Final album and farewell tour

2030: Reunion tour
    Huh
  8. Interested to hear thoughts beyond. I truly believe capitalizing on both Farewell and Reunion tours is going to be a term in their new Live Nation contract; not that we’ll be privy to that small print.

It’s simply too big of a moneymaker in both instances for their biggest client not to take advantage of.

I figure they’ve got a solid 10years of live shows left in them before something’s gotta give. Just my take on a possible timeline.
  9. 2076: Hologram centenary tour

I still reckon it will be short tours, more often. To keep the band active, without having long periods away. But that will happen after the next 'era'.
  10. I think with the lack of interest shown in many US markets in particular on E&I, more shows will only continue to decrease demand. Live Nation is the one studying the receipts of those and I’m not sure they’ll want to gamble with supply and demand like that.

And with an “era” typically taking U2 several years to complete, I’m hesitant to predict that they’ll tackle a whole ‘nother run around the world before bigger career plans take effect.

Excited to watch and see!