1. Yep. It would be SUCH a disappointment and SUCH a discredit to the legacy of their masterpiece, to the peak in their career.
  2. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

ha ha, we probably agree on more things than you would realize.. on this forum I'm more of a reader and often only react when someone challenges me to react.. and sometimes that is you
    Well, then lately I challenge you a lot it seems
  3. Vertigo is ranking near or at bottom for a lot of people recently. Makes me not regret missing that tour as much, even though I became a fan right before HTDAAB and could have seen that show had I looked into it more intentionally.

My list is based on a few considerations: I like stadium U2 more than arena U2, hearing TJT in full was fantastic, I like SOE more than SOI, and hearing both Acrobat and Staring at the Sun in 2018 was a dream come true:

1. 360 (both 2009 & 2011 versions)
    2. TJT2017
    3. E & I
    4. I & E
  4. Here the tours I saw ranked

Lovetown
    Elevation
    ZooTV / Zooropa
    I&E
    Popmart
    E&I
    Joshua Tree 2017
    Vertigo
  5. This is like trying to choose your favourite child....

Also, comparing a concert experience as a 16 year old against 48 is kind of tricky!

JT87
    Zooropa
    I&E
    Elevation
    Popmart
    JT19
    JT17
    Vertigo
    E&I
  6. 360
    E&I
    JT2017
    Vertigo
    I&E
  7. Top 5:
    Zoo TV/Zooropa
    Vertigo
    Popmart
    E&I and I&E (I don't have a clear preference for either one of them)
  8. yes, you do/did.. but I also really like Like a Song (the song) and U2 in general, so we also have things in common it's sometimes easy to forget.
  9. For me it would be...

Zoo TV
    Elevation
    Popmart
    Vertigo
    TJT2017
    I+E
    E+I

...but there hasn't been a single tour that I haven't enjoyed to one degree or another, even those at the bottom of the list there.
  10. 360
    Vertigo
    ie
    ei
    JT17
  11. Elevation !!
    PopMart
    E+I
    I+E
    TJT30
    Vertigo
  12. I guess it would be: