1. Roger Waters was giving tickets away for free for Glasgow Hydro. I couldn't go so gave them to my cousin. Normally bands are wanting your eyes the way prices are.
  2. . I stopped going to footie as I prefer the live music experience (Can't do everything) but these prices are really getting ridiculous! Not sustainable!
  3. £393 for two tickets to see Taylor Swift at Wembley.
  4. £287 for three I paid. Happy enough with that for a three and a quarter hour show. 50% longer than U2 would play.
  5. Outrageous that they priced the side view as £600 VIP tickets
  6. So many VIP available for Dublin too. All just standard seats or GA. Outrageous.
  7. Better give me a crystal clear assisted listening device that I can record from at that price.
  8. Listening only..I guess the days of just not selling those no-view seats are gone if the demand is high enough. Crazy..

ALD jacks should be included in designated seats
  9. Best price I ever paid was $25 for the Cure. Almost a 3hr show
  10. Tbf "listening only" seats aren't a bad idea, but only if they are a fair price. Which obviously £123 isn't. I'm pretty sure in the UK the cheapest nosebleed seat was £55!
  11. I’ve seen Instagram videos of free Taylor Swift listening parties outside the stadium with lots of people. Far better going for that option than an extortionate £123