1. Alternate image to the NYT one from earlier but with a more apples-to-apples Y-axis, but takeaway is still the same... yikes.

Also, does FL report hospitalizations at all? I thought I read that they do not even track this.

2. Arizona's infection rates are now worse than Brazil or Peru. The hospitalization numbers are the same as New York (but with a third of the population).
    The governor didn't reinforce any lockdown measures, never made masks obligatory, and that's what we have now. He's now backtracking of his nonexistent measures, but it's too late.
  3. same in florida
    more. cases in one day record breaking
    like 2500 a day
    says we will be an 'epicenter'
    of course a republican trump supporting science denying governor who says OPEN UP EVERYTHING
    everyone is getting infected
    they don't care if we die as long as the economy is booming
  4. Originally posted by peatiedog:same in florida
    like 2500 a day
    of course a republican trump supporting science denying governor who says OPEN UP EVERYTHING
    Worst thing is: the economy is not booming and this will make it even worse. Without the customer's trust to go out and buy, the recovery will not happen and soon when the hospitals are overcrowded, they will have to close again the businesses.
    It's the worst of both worlds.
  5. Originally posted by peatiedog:same in florida
    like 2500 a day
    All you need is a Bible and a Bottle of Bleach
  6. Most countries in Europe, North and South America have done very badly.

Taiwan, South Korea and Japan have done really well. Everybody wears face masks in Japan. I really wish it could catch on in Europe etc.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[image]

Arizona's infection rates are now worse than Brazil or Peru. The hospitalization numbers are the same as New York (but with a third of the population).
    The governor didn't reinforce any lockdown measures, never made masks obligatory, and that's what we have now. He's now backtracking of his nonexistent measures, but it's too late.
    Arizona is a shitshow. Our Governor should be brought up on some kind of charges for his inept response. Then again, so should our president.
  8. I noticed Austen Matthews tested positive while home in AZ.
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Most countries in Europe, North and South America have done very badly.

Taiwan, South Korea and Japan have done really well. Everybody wears face masks in Japan. I really wish it could catch on in Europe etc.
    Most countries in Europe have done very badly.... then there's the UK which is just on another level (of badness, if that wasn't clear)
  10. Everyone is so quick to blame people. I’m sure that almighty messiah Obama would have had 0 cases right??? Give me a break
  11. Trump did a speech in a full stadium? Wtf? Do republican voters want to catch COVID 19? And What a speech... glad i’m dutch.